Upstairs Corridor

Watch your step as you explore this dimly lit and disturbing railway station and its buildings beneath the bomber's moon.

Moderator: Laraqua

Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Upstairs Corridor

Post by Mr. Handy »

Kate guides the Countess out into the hall. "If there's an air raid siren, we definitely have to get that man outside," she says. "We can't leave him in here where he'll be bombed to flinders. Maybe you can't help me carry him upstairs, and Mr. Durant seems to have vanished off the face of the Earth. That leaves you, Countess. Will you come downstairs with me and help me bring him up? I'm not strong enough by myself, but with your help I think I might manage. Men don't have a monopoly on strength."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Ejstricker
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 7 years 11 months

Post by Ejstricker »

The countess follows Kate. "What do you mean there's someone out there? Who? And where's Mr. Durant?"
Ritterton
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 8 years 7 months

Post by Ritterton »

Ladies, truly, I think we need to focus on getting out of the building as quickly as possible. Mr. Durant, you ask Countess, well he was heading into that room over there, but doesn't seem to answer any of my calls." Artemis responded as the ladies entered into the hall. "Mr. Durant may have gone down the rope, and we left the man downstairs where we could come back into the building from the first floor to get him. I really feel we need to be heading out of here, or at least seeing what is going on with the others outside of this place."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"The Station Master," Kate explains to the Countess, "or at least someone wearing his uniform. We found him unconscious in the booking office. He'd been knocked out by butyric acid. We have to get him outside so he can recover, but we couldn't get all the chains off the front door, so that way's out. We can't leave him here, or he'll be killed if the station is hit. He's right at the base of the stairs. I'll grab his arms, and you grab his legs, and we'll carry him up. The saddlery's already upstairs, and we can use that as a harness to lower him down to the platform out the window. This way." She leads the way downstairs.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Kate returns a moment later, shaking her head. "He's gone!" she says. "I knew we shouldn't have left him alone. No sign of Mr. Durant either. Well, the Station Master must have gotten up and left the room. At least if he's awake and moving about on his own, that means he can get out of here."
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Ritterton
Adept
Adept

Post by Ritterton »

"Ms. Kate, maybe Mr. Durant already lowered the Station Master to the platform. We need to get everyone out of the building, Countess Ms Kate this way please." Artemis waived at Room Two with his right hand and torch. He waited till the ladies passed him before going into the room.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

"He couldn't possibly have carried him upstairs alone," says Kate. "The only way he could have gotten up and out is under his own power. Still, Mr. Durant seemed fully capable of looking after himself, and if he's still here he may be able to help the Station Master as well. Let's go." She enters Room 2.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Ritterton
Adept
Adept

Post by Ritterton »

"Countess after you please," Artemis waits at the door for the Countess to follow Ms. Kate into the room
Ejstricker
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 7 years 11 months

Post by Ejstricker »

She seems confused. "I.... If you're absolutely certain we'll be safer on the platform." She will enter before Artemis.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

The corridor is empty and dark as the grave but for the rosy warm glow coming from the stairs.

Places to go:
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “The Railway Station”