Upstairs Corridor

Watch your step as you explore this dimly lit and disturbing railway station and its buildings beneath the bomber's moon.

Moderator: Laraqua

Charlie Hagan
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 8 years

Re: Upstairs Corridor

Post by Charlie Hagan »

"Well those two" Charlie says pointing towards the first and third door from the right, "are locked. That one" points towards the fourth door, "is a reading room or somethin', and the end is a bathroom, didn't get a good look in there though, light's busted. Tub looked full though."
Ritterton
Adept
Adept
Registered for: 8 years 8 months

Post by Ritterton »

"Maybe knock on those doors that are locked and see if there is any response? Might be worth seeing if we can get into those rooms if we are stuck in here any longer." Artemis headed into room number two and looked for the blankets needed to make the rope down.
Charlie Hagan
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Charlie Hagan »

"That was the first thing I tried. Might have a better look in the bathroom though, anyone got a torch?"
jimjam
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by jimjam »

Ilona passes Charlie the torch she has in her hand. "How are we going to get into the locked rooms then? "
Ejstricker
Layman
Layman

Post by Ejstricker »

Countess Katherine Bathory walked up and into the room since everyone seemed to move to this room. She wasn't really impressed with this whole thing and she had plans to do and she was slightly afraid of the dark so she always carried some sort of light on her. She was about to hand over the one she had but it looked like someone beat her to it. It now made her mood even sour.
Charlie Hagan
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Charlie Hagan »

Charlie takes the torch with a smile then heads down the corridor. "Thank you Miss Aston. We could always knock the doors in but I'm fairly certain breaking and entering is illegal. I suppose the man downstairs might have keys." Before opening the door he turns his head and asks, "Don't you think it's odd the train hasn't left yet?"
jimjam
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by jimjam »

"Maybe the people that locked us in here are preventing the train from leaving? On that note, I wouldn't consider this trespassing considering we've been trapped here." Ilona rubs her bare arms, it was alot warmer in that other room. She knocks on one of the locked doors. "Excuse me? Is there anyone in there?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Post by Laraqua »

There's no response.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
jimjam
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by jimjam »

Ilona turns to the others. "If no one's in there, it's not really trespassing right? I think I'll go down and get those keys, uh- who found them?"
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 8 years 6 months

Post by Overlord87 »

Jonathan sees Charlie exiting the bathroom, pale and shaken. "Are you all right? What's in there?"
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

"What the hell," Artemis exclaims from Bedroom #2. "Anyone have a...a...oh what do you all call it, a torch, yes, that is it. Anyone have a torch? Need to see what is going on in here and outside."

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Charlie Hagan
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Charlie Hagan »

Charlie turns around, eyes wide. He proffers his flashlight and shakily says "Oh, I'm fine, how are you? ...Best get this to Mr. Richter."
jimjam
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by jimjam »

"Oh I hope he didn't trip over the furniture, that room is so dark..." Ilona says as she stands idly by the door she knocked on, watching the others as they investigate. "Ah, the keys. Right. I should..." and she quickly makes her way down the stairs.
Ritterton
Adept
Adept

Post by Ritterton »

Artemis turned and stepped back into the hallway after Charlie offered the flashlight, "Thanks. What the heck was this room used for I wonder?" He took the light, fiddled with the switch, and when it came on, shook it and headed back into the room. "Ok, Jonathan, let's see what we can find to make that rope.
Ritterton
Adept
Adept

Post by Ritterton »

Shaken from the strangeness of the room, and the continual frustration of the situation, Artemis emerged from the upstairs room with a rope made out of sheets. The rope was coiled into larger circular loops. He looked about the corridor trying to figure out what was going on out in this area. "We got the rope made, any luck with the other rooms?
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Laraqua »

The countess is the only one remaining in the corridor.

Ejstricker
Layman
Layman

Post by Ejstricker »

"Miss Aston has gone down to get the key, I believe." Countess Katherine Bathory piped in.
Ritterton
Adept
Adept

Post by Ritterton »

"oh, Oh, my apologies," Artemis stopped when he realized that the lady before him was one of those that arrived with one of the automobiles earlier. He gave a slight nod and extended his hand towards the stylish dressed lady. "My apologies, Artemis Richter, I don't think we had time for proper introductions earlier."
Ejstricker
Layman
Layman

Post by Ejstricker »

Countess Katherine Bathory smiles politely and out stretched her hand. "Lovely to meet you Mr Ritcher, I'm Countess Bathory."
Ritterton
Adept
Adept

Post by Ritterton »

Artemis took the hand politely and shook it gently. "Countess, my apologies again are more than warranted. Hmm, Bathory, I seem to have some vague recollection of that name for some reason, but my memory fails me. Pleasure to meet you Lady Bathory. Now do you have any clue as to what is going on in this place?" Artemis casts a glance up and down the hall as he asked the question.

Return to “The Railway Station”