Dissonance

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
Decrepit
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Re: Dissonance

Post by Decrepit »

OathinBlood wrote:Definitely not. Definitely. You'll see when I put you in the game, which should be either tonight or tomorrow.
Just PM me when I'm "up" and let me know what to look at. I've read the OOC thread but stayed out of the character ones.
FalafelKing
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by FalafelKing »

I've read about Dissonance in it's forum and I like the idea. I would love to play if possible. I've never used a play-by-post forum before, so I'm not quite certain how things work, but I will learn quickly. Since this is my first time I would prefer a pre-made character for simplicity's sake, but I can also make my own if the need arises.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

I am still interested in playing. I will even choose a pre made character if you all do not mind
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Post by OathinBlood »

Sure. I'll come up with two pre-gens, you guys should be playing within two days or so. ;) Thanks for the interest.
FalafelKing
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Post by FalafelKing »

OathinBlood wrote:Sure. I'll come up with two pre-gens, you guys should be playing within two days or so. ;) Thanks for the interest.
Great! I appreciate the willingness to help out, thanks.
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Post by trixie »

Hey Oath, you still looking for players? The thought of a game in Vancouver is totally cool. And if I could, I'd probably just borrow Evelyn Swanson's character sheet from Encounter and skip it over here. Birthplace can be changed to Vancouver, and her occupation (if you're alright with it) would be starving student working at a coffee house. She can huck a cappuccino at an alarming accuracy. haha! Oh, and a nickname...Evie.

Let me know if there's room. :D
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Post by OathinBlood »

Always open! Though I've been away for a while, and need to get back in the groove of Yog-Sothoth, cancel a couple games I'm playing in and revive the games I'm Keeping. I'll get you incorporated ASAP, but you might have to wait a week or two.

Also, I'm considering starting up a Kult game with Franz Kafka influences, which I'm eyeing Vancouver for if you're interested. This is still in the planning stages, however. ;)
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Post by trixie »

Well, either way. You know where to find me, anyways. Either here or via pm. :mrgreen:
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”