Horror On The Orient Express (Trail of Cthulhu)

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
robertod
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 4 months

Horror On The Orient Express (Trail of Cthulhu)

Post by robertod »

Horror On The Orient Express
A puzzling headline begins a front-page article found in the Times of London. Three men, all identical in identification, were found dead in the same room of the Chelsea Arms Hotel. Then the home of a valued friend burns to the ground, severely injuring him in the process. It is the beginning of "Horror On The Orient Express" a European campaign set in the winter between January and March of 1923. Over the course of the campaign, the investigators are trying to collect the various pieces of an ancient statue called the Sedefkar Simulacrum. Night falls early then, and each night is long and cold. The campaign is made up of 11 scenarios, taking place in seven nations, the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Italy, The Kingdom of Serbs Croats and Slovenes, Bulgaria, and Turkey. All are stops on the path of the Simplon-Orient Express.

Current scenario: London, first chapter.
Current players: 5
Available spots: 0
AT THIS TIME, THERE ARE NOT SPOTS LEFT FOR THIS GAME BUT THE POST WILL BE UPDATED IF NEW SPOTS BECOME AVAILABLE

The game is a Trail Of Cthulhu version of the Horror On The Oriten Express campaign published by Chaosium for the 7th Edition Call Of Cthulhu. The original COC campaign is known to be linear and railroad in more than name. This ToC version of the campaign has some minor changes, mainly done to introduce some subplots and provide players with more narrative options and more degrees of choice.
Last edited by robertod on Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SaintMeerkat
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 2 years 2 months

Re: Horror On The Orient Express (Trail of Cthulhu)

Post by SaintMeerkat »

I am interested in joining this game. I own the Trail of Cthulhu book, but I haven't actually played it. I hope that's okay.

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”