Zombie Apocalypse Reanimated

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Zombie Apocalypse Reanimated

Post by Mr. Handy »

Zombie Apocalypse Reanimated can use some fresh brains. We're only about half an hour into the game in terms of game time, so you haven't missed too much. Now is a good time to jump in, especially as the action is about to get intense. If you're interested in some survival horror and a change of pace, you can check out the original recruitment thread here for more details.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Reanimated

Post by Silver Priest »

Just want to jump in and encourage folks who are on the fence to join in. I don't even like zombies but the game's been a lot of fun so far, and Mr.Handy is a great GM.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Thank you, and I'm glad you're enjoying it! Please don't forget to post for Sean. I updated that thread after you posted for your characters in the others.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

Im not really big into zombies; I got too scared climbing out of that bus in the first scene of original Playstation Resident Evil, but it sounds fun so please count me in.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome aboard, Aine! I don't remember a bus being in Resident Evil 1, which takes place in a mansion, but I do remember the one in Resident Evil 2. Feel free to head on over to the forum and peruse the character sheets to find some characters you'd like to play. Then you can select them in the Character Selection and Discussion thread (which also tells you how to select them). The only characters not available to you are those marked as Played by Keeper (there are only four out of fifty of those) and those played by Silver Priest, Starspawn338, Raiko, and Dave. I'm declaring Borderline MIA, so those characters and the ones played by anyone else are up for grabs too. That leaves 34 characters from which to choose.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Zombie Apocalypse is getting ready to start Chapter 2, and we can use some new players. This is the perfect time to get in if you've never played before, or if you have. There are 36 new characters being added, with all but a few playable. You can check out the new characters here and see if there's any you'd be interested in playing. For the next week, new players will have first choice of these new characters, as you don't have to read any of Chapter 1 to play them. Chapter 1 characters that aren't played by anyone are also available to new players if you don't mind reading the parts of Chapter 1 involving the characters you want to play.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Zombie Apocalypse is still seeking new players. All of the new characters are still available, and while I've gotten many of the threads started for Chapter 2, I have not yet started the threads containing the new characters, so there's still no catching up needed to play them. I hope to do so in the next week or so, and I'd really like to have new players playing some of them rather than having to run them all as NPCs. There's plenty of room for new players,
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
aine
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Post by aine »

For anyone who is dithering about playing or not: this game is a whole heap of fun, lots of action and comedy moments and Mr Handy has put together a fine choice of interesting characters with secret backstories.
Currently I'm playing an 80 year old chinese lady, a US marine and a unsocial park ranger. If your character dies there are plenty more to choose from and it's interesting to see the story from someone else's perspective.
I'm generally not a big fan of zombie movies but this game has a lot more going for it than just zombie slaying and there seems to be a deeper plot unfurling.
So a big thumbs up, Mr Handy!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Thank you, Aine! It's a very fun game to run as well, though a lot of work with many characters to handle. Most of the characters you've seen so far were created by Welsh, who originally created Zombie Apocalypse and the initial plot, though some of the new characters are my own creations. I don't think I'll be able to get the rest of the threads started before I go back to work in two days, so it looks like it'll have to wait at least a couple of weeks. That gives new players more time to jump in without having to worry about catching up on anything.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

I have to agree with Aine, not into zombies at all but this game has been a blast. Highly,, highly recommended.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Thank you, Silver Priest! I really hope I can get some players for the new characters and get this thing rolling soon.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Silver Priest »

I just wish more people would join the forum; it feels like forever since we've gotten new blood. ;( I do appreciate the lack of spammers recently though.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Yeah, it's been months. New users can join again, but the only ones who have tried are spammers. Fortunately, now that they have to be manually activated, none of them are any more. All I've had to deal with are old spammers who registered months ago and never posted until recently, and there haven't been any of those in a while. Legitimate users would be activated, but there haven't been any since registration was reopened.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

I second all that has been said about ZA and Mr. Handy´s handling of the game. Would it be to consider to launch a Discord to promote the forum site. I think most users have jumped on that train. I really thought the stay-at-home thing would have increased regs.
Keep up the good work, Mr.H!
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Thank you, Dave! That's an excellent idea! I hope to be able to get the other threads started within five days, so now would be a good time for new players to join.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Snapper
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 4 years 7 months

Post by Snapper »

Mr H,

Any chance of sneaking into this game?

Cheers,

Snapper
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Absolutely, and welcome aboard! Feel free to head over to the game forum and select your characters. I've added 36 new ones for Chapter 2 which require no catching up to play, though a few are reserved for the Keeper. Since nobody has claimed any yet, you have first choice of them. If you're playing three characters, you should choose one from the characters from Warren AFB, one from the USAF medical staff, and one from one of the other smaller groups in the middle. If you want to play four, you should choose a second character from Warren AFB, as that is by far the largest group. The only ones off limits are the ones that are labeled Played by Keeper.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
Snapper
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 4 years 7 months

Post by Snapper »

Right, will do.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

All the new threads in Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 2 are now live! Everyone already signed up for the game may post when ready, and new players are welcome! There are still about thirty new playable characters available that require no catching up to play, so now is the perfect time to join if you're interested.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
unholy_roller1
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 2 years 5 months

Post by unholy_roller1 »

Hello

I know the last post on this thread was 2months ago. Is it too late to jump on board?

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”