The Haunting Redux - the final chapter

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 2 months

The Haunting Redux - the final chapter

Post by zielonobrody »

Looking for roughly 4 players to reinstate and wrap up The Haunting. I'm hoping my two remaining players decide to play and I have 4-5 vacancies.

Reserved - Calum Childs - Archeologist (last seen leaving a house)
Available - Dan Morrison - Private Investigator (last seen leaving a house, broken leg)
Reserved - Andrew Greenwood - Bagel Salesman(last seen leaving a house)
Available - Will Crigler - not sure of the occupation (last seen leaving a house)
Available - Karl Werner Psychic Investigator and Publisher/Photographer (was away from last scene)
Available - Mike Petersen - Medical Doctor (last seen leaving a house)
Available - Pearl Wealstone - Stage Actress (need to check where the Lady detatched from the main party)
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
Mallet
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 6 years 3 months

Re: The Haunting Redux - the final chapter

Post by Mallet »

Hello,

my name is Roger ("Mallet").

I have been on Gaming Websites like Board Game Geek for a long time, but practically only in the Wargame Subdomain.

The only RPGs I have played are D&D and The Morrow Project in the 1980s, but never since.

I have redeveloped recently the taste to play RPGs again, and as I was exploring this website I just discovered the Adventure you are moderating.

I have delved into CoC only recently, having read the Investigator Handbook, and I am currently reading the Keeper Rulebook.

I must say I am very favourably impressed by the depth and breadth of this system.

I was wondering if it was possible to join your adventure ?

Please note that I am a complete novice as far as Play by Post adventures are concerned.

Please tell me what you think about this.

Amitiés,

Roger

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”