Eternal Lies - looking for a replacement player

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 8 years 5 months

Re: Eternal Lies - looking for a replacement player

Post by Overlord87 »

I'd be happy to have you join :D

The campaign is huge and you definitely would not remember much just by skimming through. You can check the topic called "The Diary" in the game forum first, which covers most of the events in Savannah and Los Angeles. Then you can read the Mexico City threads and be ready to jump in. Later on, you can read in detail all the past threads too if you want
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

Thanks. :)

I'll do my best to catch up tonight. So hopefully I'll be able to play by this time tomorrow.
I have a copy of ToC 1st edition, sat on the bookshelf right next to Eternal Lies, but I'm rusty about the rules -- I know its pretty rules light though, and I'm sure reading the threads will get rid of the rust. :mrgreen:
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Overlord87 »

Raiko wrote:Thanks. :)

I'll do my best to catch up tonight. So hopefully I'll be able to play by this time tomorrow.
I have a copy of ToC 1st edition, sat on the bookshelf right next to Eternal Lies, but I'm rusty about the rules -- I know its pretty rules light though, and I'm sure reading the threads will get rid of the rust. :mrgreen:
Yes, there are also a couple of topics about the rules in the game forum. Anyway, feel free to ask for any doubt you might have ;)
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

Still reading, sorry.

I should have time to catch up today though. :)
Raiko
Admin
Admin

Post by Raiko »

I've caught up with the posts now.
I'll post for Cam later today, I hope that I can do him justice, I've really enjoyed Honeydog's posts.

I read the diary and the Mexico posts, and then for now I've just read a few earlier posts to give more context to names like Felipe. I'll read through all the threads eventually.

I don't think that the diary covers all of the LA threads at the moment does it? So I'll start posting today, but I'll also to some more reading afterwards. :)

Your old images don't load any more, so I've not seen any of the early letters that are meant to be in the diary thread.
Overlord87
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Overlord87 »

Up. There is an open spot for someone who wants to pick up an already existing investigator, Cam. Reply here or send me a PM if interested.

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”