Page 1 of 1

Carcosa Rising Player Positions Opening!

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:11 am
by Carcosannoble
Due to the extreme amount of violence about to be thrown at the investigators in my game and the fact that we've lost a couple of players has inspired me to start looking for new players. There are two open slots as we speak and if any of the current investigators die in the up coming events and wish to discontinue playing more will soon follow. If you want to play, please reply and I'll IM you the information you need to start a character.

Re: Carcosa Rising Player Positions Opening!

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:16 pm
by edwardpickmanderby
Sounds interesting. Are there any spaces left?

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:25 pm
by Lobbsung Ludd
I'd also like a possible open space.

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:31 am
by Guest
I know I posted here yesterday...my message has gone and disappeared !

I would like to join if you have extra room...I am new to the game but am very interested

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:55 am
by Mavrides1
Is there room for one more ?

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:31 am
by Carcosannoble
Lobbsung Ludd and Mavrides1

I have room for both of you, please go ahead and roll up your characters, they need not have anything to do with any of the current player characters or npcs. After you are done doing that, pm them to me.

Carcosa Rising is now full up, but there may be another position opening later.

Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:16 pm
by Carcosannoble
Remember when I said Carcosa Rising was full up? That was before I realized that I only had two living investigators left (excluding those who have yet to be introduced into the story). So, I'll be taking on two or three more players.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:06 am
by trixie
Still need players? Room for two? Currently playing in King of Chicago. What kind of chumps are you lookin for? Can we make our own characters?

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:12 am
by Carcosannoble
Yes. Yes. Chumps that have a undeniable will to live. Yes.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:55 am
by trixie
Would love some input on character possibilities.....

Thanks for the quick response. Things are up in the air right now...not sure if joining quite yet. Is the game still moving on a regular basis....seems to be slowed down quite a bit. I am in the habit of posting every day. Would like something that moves with this expectation.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:09 am
by Carcosannoble
Well, on second thought, I don't think the game can be salvaged from its current state without going in a totally different direction than planned. Therefore I have closed Carcosa Rising, perhaps I will attempt to run it again, but in the mean time I will be readying my contingency game.