In The Silence Between Stars Needs YOU!

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
Lex_Innokenti
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 9 months

In The Silence Between Stars Needs YOU!

Post by Lex_Innokenti »

Space is a scary place.

The crew of the DNV Searchlight are answering a 20-year-old distress call from the lost colony ship Magellan. What terrors await them?

Want to find out?

I'm looking for players to join my game, which has just started. Everything you need to create a character is up and ready to use, and there are still 6 members of the crew who haven't been introduced so you have the opportunity, for a while, to bring someone new to the dance.

This is a dark, gritty sci-fi game, so think more Alien or Bladerunner than Star Trek. Why did the Magellan never reach its destination? Where has it been? And what has happened to its crew in the intervening time?

Sometimes some questions should remain unanswered, and sometimes things lost should not be found again. In the silence between stars are secrets humanity was not meant to know...
Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Re: In The Silence Between Stars Needs YOU!

Post by Priest »

I would be up for it, but I haven't got the time to create a character. So if you have a ready made character or an NPC that needs a home...
We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin
Lex_Innokenti
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 9 months

Post by Lex_Innokenti »

By all means - there're a few characters with a cursory background in the 'Chapter 1' thread already (please note that the Captain is NPC-only), so if any of the sketchy information on them catches your eye let me know and I'll stat them up properly for you.

Otherwise, give me an idea of the kind of character you'd like to play and I'll stat up one of the other crewmembers appropriately.

Welcome aboard!
Tristanter

Post by Tristanter »

That caused the actual trial.

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”