In a Different Light seeks new players!

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

In a Different Light seeks new players!

Post by Kadael »

There are things that exist outside the range of human perceptions; things known only to those terrible beings who dwell between the stars and beneath the earth. We have always passed by them without notice. They have always extended us the same courtesy. And those unfortunate few who have seen, and have been seen? We call them mad.

But they have merely awakened a higher form of sight.

It is the spring of 1928 in Arkham. And people all over Southside are waking up, setting the stage for the rise of an ancient power.

In a Different Light is a Classic-era game set in Arkham, Massachusetts. After many strange aeons, it is resuming. But we need YOU.
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Re: In a Different Light seeks new players!

Post by Kadael »

We currently have four pairs of shoes that need filling.
I'm a smooth criminal and a neurotic lawyer with a crush on a pretty-boy author, and I'm being controlled by my creepy older brother (twice!) while I worry about not having a can opener.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Laraqua »

Intriguing....

What kind of shoes?

Sneakers? Heels? A nice French platform?
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

At the moment it's a matter of rounding up interested parties; if people would like to play new characters we'll be starting the game over since we aren't far in at all.

Available Characters

Jean Ross, chemistry dabbler, curious investigator, kind to children.
Last edited by Kadael on Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

We currently have three pairs of shoes that need filling. The shoes are quivering in desperation.

You are not limited to the characters above; if you wish you may make a new one.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Laraqua »

Hmm, nice shoes. Too nice! Do I want the old boots, the sensible shoes, or the closed shoes best suited to laboratories?

Hmm....

You pick!
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Dr.West
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 10 years 4 months

Post by Dr.West »

I've got dibs on the old janitor! He sounds right up my alley. :D Absolutely love characters like that.

Would love to join, sign me up as old salty if he's uncontested?
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Laraqua: I think you would do well with Genevieve; you can take a look at her character sheet as well as others.

Dr. West: Absolutely! Brewster has a lot of personality and always seemed really fun to play. Go ahead and introduce yourself in the OOC thread.

I'll be PMing you both shortly with the information you need.

One spot left for one last interested party.
Jake_Logan
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 10 years

Post by Jake_Logan »

I'm interested in getting in on this. What is the character you have available?
Kadael
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Kadael »

Hi there! The available character is Jean Ross--you can get a look at her character sheet here. She's been quietly hanging around as an NPC and I'd be happy to hand her to someone who can play her properly.

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”