[closed]Single player needed - Masks of Nyarlathotep

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

[closed]Single player needed - Masks of Nyarlathotep

Post by Raiko »

I'm in need of a single new player for my Masks of Nyarlathotep game.

The character in question is Helen, an NPC librarian / replacement PC from the preview of the forthcoming Masks companion.

Helen is currently an NPC in this thread. If you wish to play then you need only read the posts in that thread, no other catching up is necessary. :)

I'll send a copy of Helen's character sheet to anyone who is interested, you'll be free to modify her slightly if you wish.

We are currently in the second chapter (London) so I don't mind players joining in who've already played in the New York chapter of Masks or even in the London chapter, but please don't apply if you've knowledge of any more of the campaign than that.

It's a very long campaign, and so please only apply if you think you're happy to stick with us for the long haul, and can check the forum daily during the week.
rbiddle
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years

Re: Single player needed - Masks of Nyarlathotep

Post by rbiddle »

I've never played CoC via post before, but I'd be interested in joining. I can check the forum daily (mainly in the evenings US Central Time, but occasionally throughout the day).

If you're okay with a new player (never played MoN either), I'd appreciate the chance to jump in.
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 10 months

Re: Single player needed - Masks of Nyarlathotep

Post by Raiko »

Welcome aboard rbiddle, and welcome to the forums! :)

I'll send you a PM with important details later today. In the meantime please read through the thread that I linked to above. Virtually nothing in that thread is a spoiler as far as Helen is concerned as she joins the thread very early.

You are in no way at a disadvantage not having played the New York chapter, as Helen has no knowledge of those events.

Feel free to say hello to the others in the OOC thread. I'll validate your account now so that you can post in the game forums.

Time zones aren't a problem, we're quite a cosmopolitan lot, which is why one post a day is ideal. I mostly only post during the week, but weekend posts are also welcome.

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”