The Resumption of The Condemned

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

The Resumption of The Condemned

Post by amarriner »

Hey all,
Back from a significant hiatus, I'm going to be working towards resuming "The Condemned". It's a classic-era adventure set in Arkham. Mr Handy was nice enough to move the old posts back into the active forums so anyone can now peruse it if they're interested. I'll also be working on a write up of the events so far. I'm going to be PMing the original players to see if any are interested in returning, but I assume several are either not here anymore or not interested. :) Thus, I need a few players! Ideally interested players would be willing to take over an existing character for the sake of the story thread staying consistent, but if that becomes impossible we can look at incorporating new characters, too.

I should have a synopsis up in a few hours for interested parties. Hope we can get this going again!
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Re: The Resumption of The Condemned

Post by ImpInTraining »

Might be interested... but I'd have to know how much back reading we're talking.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Well you can probably get by pretty well by just reading the synopsis. Obviously you'd get more out of it if you read the rest, but I'd say it's not strictly necessary. Especially since we're hurting for players! :) Anyhow, give the synopsis a read and see what think!
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

I saw that... looked like you put a lot of work in it. Games that run as slow as these need something like that to keep everyone reminded of important details in the past. I'll read through it soon and get back to you. What characters are you filling? All of them?
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Well none of the original players are back except Syrinx who is playing Racsee. Of the ones left I think Mickey (student), Gregory (attorney), and Albert (professor) are the ones I'm most interested in continuing. Even so the others are five as well. It's just those three were a little closer to the story than the others.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Ok... sounds like an interesting story. Sign me up. Give me whomever you like.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Great thanks and welcome aboard! Is there anyone in particular you want? They're all up for grabs at the moment.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Meh... I can play anything (not meaning to toot my own horn or anything :P) so either give me last picks or just someone you really want to make sure is covered. You can ask around here, I'm pretty regular. Hard to get rid of like the smell of a car that had someone die and fester within over a week.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Hah, sounds good! I'll give it a little thought. I think I'd rather you play either Greg or Mickey, but I've not decided yet. Probably Greg because I can write out Mickey's character a little easier if need be. I'm going to hold out for another player or two before getting this going in earnest, but if no one else comes along I can get it started with just two.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

You might have better luck starting from scratch at day 1 ... just a thought.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Really? Hmmm. Dunno. I'm not sure how much motivation I have to do that, to be honest. I'll give it some thought, though, thanks for the advice.
RBuswold
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Post by RBuswold »

Hey! I'm interested in helping you continue the game if you are still going to do it. I read your post "The Story So Far" and it sounds good. I'll play any character you'd like me to, but the Ranger is particularly interesting. I'm a new player, but I've got plenty of time to post and such. Thanks!
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by zielonobrody »

I'm back, so Donald the baseball coach is taken as he was originally mine, unless he's been auctioned off already ;)
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by Anatomist »

I would like to join as well. Hope the GM turns about soon :)
~Bony End of Story~

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”