In Search of the Mythos

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

In Search of the Mythos

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

Hello All,
I just wanted to drop a post to state that I am still open to accepting new players for my current game In Search of the Mythos. The game involves a group of WWII soldiers who were serving time for various crimes. Given a second chance if they go on a suicide mission, the group has recently landed in Occupied France in March 1943. I am still looking for players. PM me if you want to play. Thanks for your time.
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Re: In Search of the Mythos

Post by royya »

Let me throw my hat to the ring.
Can you please give more information - maybe even a link to the game house rules thread and guidelines for creating a character .
sounds like an intersting one since I only played and Dm in the classic era.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Mr Zombie killer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by Mr Zombie killer »

Royya,
The rules are simple. I have pregened characters in the game thread already. Each character has a background as well as some skills. The skills are say for an example Rifle 56% which means that if you wanted to shoot something with your rifle you would need to roll on a D100 56 or less to hit your target.
That being said the background of the game comes from my last game:a weekend in the country. In that game the players were in Nazi Germany in 1936 called in by the SS for a treasure hunt so that the SS could find some occult books without having to lose too many of their own men to the beasts that were on property. Now it is 1943 and they have taken that knowledge and used it for some things that I cannot say right now as it would give parts of the game away. Lets just say that there will be creatures aplently to fight. The US Army hired a group of Prisoners all facing death or long time in prison and sent them in to get more info and keep the SS from ruining the war by winning it via this method.
Conquer your fear, and I promise you, you will conquer death
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by royya »

Great. I'm familiar with ther rules and the game concept sounds interesting.
I'll post on the OOC thread.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”