Recruiting to The Dreaming Man - Location Los Angeles!

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Recruiting to The Dreaming Man - Location Los Angeles!

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Ok, the hiatus is over! Part 2 of TDM, Cellophane Dreams starts at March 1st. All characters are posted in a supporting cast list. Old players let me know if they want to rejoin in tha OOC-thread. After that I´ll move the character to the real Cast list. New and old players are welcome!

There will be a change of continent early in part 2. :shock:
Last edited by Dave Syrinx on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
PerryLambert
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 15 years 2 months

Re: Restarting The Dreaming Man in March!

Post by PerryLambert »

As a long time lurker and someone with plenty of free time on my hands ( I work at sea) I would love to play a part in the next chapter.
"I've travelled a bit, and taking the world by and large, it's my experience that with a few exceptions there's nothing wrong with the people on it, if only they were left alone to live as they want to live."

Capt. James Bigglesworth.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Welcome, Perry!
PM sent...
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Pentadragon
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Pentadragon »

I would love to play in the next chapter as well if you do not mind. I have plenty of free time
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years

Post by kabukiman »

Great news. But just in case, please send me a pm at the time to remember, I may be a bit distract.
PS: Hope everything is ok with your family now.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Pentadragon, you´re welcome! And Kabukiman, I´ll put in a reminder later on ;) .
I´ll PM with more details later tonight!
TVblog

The Man In Black
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Post by The Man In Black »

I would love to join.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

That will be just fine, MIB! Not MIB from DG-list, is it?
Anyway, you´re welcome to play. I´m setting up the pre-game threads atm, where would you care to join? UK, LA or NY? Do you want to create a character or pick one from the supporting cast list? Cynthia Guzzman just got picked.
Let me know via PM, please!
/Dave
TVblog

The Man In Black
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Post by The Man In Black »

No just MIB as in MIB fled west across the desert.

I'd like to start a fresh character in LA if I could. If you have a certain profession in mind let me know if not I'll probably be like every poor SOB there. An Aspiring actor who parks cars, or some other club job who sells drugs on the side.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

We´ll arrange for a poker debt to be collected! Welcome!
TVblog

Squidcorp
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Squidcorp »

Hi, is there room for another newcomer Syrinx?
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Yes, that´s possible to arrange. Have a look in the supporting cast and see if you want to play one of those characters. Information about them is available via PM. You can create a character of your own, of course.
/Syrinx
TVblog

Squidcorp
Initiate
Initiate

Post by Squidcorp »

I checked it out, and maybe I should do some reading before I try a Delta Green type scenario. Thanks for the opportunity though!
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Sure thing! Lurk some, it´s not too much apart from regular cthulhu. Just set in a modern setting.
Cheers!
TVblog

Samuraiante
Layman
Layman

Post by Samuraiante »

Hey there im new to CoC online although i have played in RL. a friend referred me to this game, any room for one more?
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Sure! Check out the supporting cast list for a character. Or, roll one up yourself. You can use Byakhee char.generator and send me a html-paste of the form via PM. Ah, and Tony Davis is not viable to pick as a PC...
You have the following locations to start at; Porton Down R&D, Wiltshire, UK, Los Angeles LAPD or civilian, New York civilian.

The game is in a modern setting using delta green elements. (I use Countdown as backdrop and DG weapons lists...)

/Dave
TVblog

Arenhart
Layman
Layman

Post by Arenhart »

Hi!

I would like to join too, if it is not too late, I never played online, but I am a keeper in table top. Can I roll a character myself then? Do I send it through PM or post in a thread? Sorry if I'm a bit lost.
So, anyway, I really hope we can have a great game.

Later
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Come on in! Yes, send me the stats and specs of your character along with a picture. I suggest you make a character located in Wiltshire, Porton Down, research center for the Home Office, Defence Department, UK. A bio-chemist researcher, perhaps. I have room for a computer analyst at the same base. You may go outside the box too and create any character you like.

PM me and I´ll set you up in the UK-thread. If you can´t stand UK, go with the US threads and create a NY or LA character. There are some things happening right now so your character might be caught in the midst of it all - or arrive in the wrap up of events.

Welcome, Arenhart!

/Dave
TVblog

El_Anatomista
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by El_Anatomista »

Stating my interest in joining. Any spots left? PM if you wish, i will be checking this thread to.

Anatomista.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by Dave Syrinx »

You´re welcome, Anatomista! Later tonight I´ll update the locations of the other PC´s and also include two omnivisibiltiy threads. This will clear some things up regarding the plot and current events. The places to start playing in are: Porton Down, UK, Los Angeles, New York and possibly Brazil. (There´s an imminent strike on a mansion in preparation down there.) The New York location will involve an DEA bust at a club on Manhattan. The LA location is in the midst of a shoot out between 'civilians'.

Arennhart and Samuraiante [already in-game :oops: ] plz contact me to get your characters involved in the game!

Questions? PM me and I´ll straighten them up ;) .

/Dave
TVblog

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”