Page 1 of 1

Escape from Innsmouth game need players

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:54 pm
by kabukiman
Hi!
Two characters are available in the campaign. One of my players have withtrawn from the game and his character is now available: Reverand Peter. The other character can be created by the player.
The current scenario (my creation, it isn't part of the book),is a introduction based in Arkham but should move very soon to Innsmouth.

Re: Escape from Innsmouth game need players

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:49 am
by Laraqua
While I don't have the time to play in this one, I can vouch for how awesome it is. I've been reading along and it's pretty damn good. I whole-heartedly suggest joining up.

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:20 am
by Mr. Handy
I second that! It's a great game, and it's just getting started. We haven't gone to Innsmouth yet, so there's still time to get in before the main part of the adventure gets underway.

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:32 pm
by kabukiman
Well, with one player and one non player doing such comments, I don't need to say anything else about my game ;) ...

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:57 pm
by Howerd Phillips
I'm very interested, can you send me some details? I'm a new player. I've started rolling up a medical doctor, if that fits into the rest.

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:16 pm
by kabukiman
Well, you can read the others thread. A doctor will fit perfectly, send me the sheet as soon as it is ready.

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:11 pm
by eldrich carrot
If you're still looking for players, I'd like to pick up the good Reverend. Please let me know!

~~Jacqui

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:48 am
by kabukiman
He is yours! Read his threads (or all of the if you want), and as soon your ready, you may start.

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:32 pm
by Wayno
hiya, am new to the online game and need help rolling a character.

Help would be appreciated, and ill defo join ure game!
tnx.

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:50 pm
by kabukiman
Welcome too! Do you have any concept in mind? Or do you prefer that I simply create the character?

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:34 pm
by Wayno
Yea if you can create me a character would be awsome!

If you have any info on creating characters, i would be very appreaciative!

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:50 am
by DoubleYuggoth
If you have any more space, I would love to join.

Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:50 pm
by kabukiman
Ok, monday I will tell you what character I need

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:08 pm
by kabukiman
DoubleYuggoth I need a clergyman. Does it fits for you?

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:44 am
by DoubleYuggoth
Sure, sounds great.

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:46 am
by kabukiman
Do you want that I make the character for you? Or can you make one? He will be an accounter of the First National Grocery Store.

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:49 am
by DoubleYuggoth
I'll make the character (I've got Byakhee ;) ) but is he a clergyman AND an accountant?

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:13 am
by kabukiman
No, it's better an account.

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:28 pm
by Tangerine
I'm new to CoC, but if you've got a new space or an old one available in your game still, I'd love to give it a go!

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:37 am
by kabukiman
I'm very sorry, the game is full now. Maybe if a player will leave. But I'm preparing a new campaign, maybe you will want to join?

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 am
by Tangerine
Definitely! I'd love to give it a shot - at the worst I'd die in an interesting way. :D

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:43 pm
by kabukiman
Ok, it will be cthulhupunk, and should start in january.

Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:27 pm
by Tangerine
Sounds awesome :D If you want a test subject, I'm your guinea pig/rhesus monkey/abductee! :D :?

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:15 pm
by Ash
I'm up for it

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:41 am
by kabukiman
Great! There is a position as fixer and if your interested, it's yours.

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 pm
by zielonobrody
crap, I'm late as usual. PM me if you have any slots open please :)

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:49 am
by kabukiman
Zienolobrody you want to join the Innsmouth campaign or the cthulhupunk?
Ash: You want to join the chtulhupunk?

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:10 am
by zielonobrody
no, Id like to try the Innsmouth campaign. but I have to put that on hold right now. I got an interesting offer from one of the keeper. waiting to find out where it takes me :)

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:28 pm
by kabukiman
Ok, good luck then!

Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:51 pm
by kabukiman
We need 1 or 2 players (now there is only Mr Handy) to play existing characters. We were near finishing the escape.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:42 am
by rbiddle
If you still need someone, I'd be happy to join in

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:29 am
by Mr. Handy
Great! I'm looking forward to resuming playing. I've been wanting to get back into this game for almost two years.

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:06 am
by Pickman37
I could also volunteer my time if you needed an additional player (after Mr.Handy and rbiddle), depending on how fast the action moves (cannot do daily posting at this time). It's been awhile since I looked at this scenario so my memory is hazy but I am very familiar with the original story and locale. Just let me know if you need me and what character is available for taking over...

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:05 pm
by kabukiman
Welcome aboard! It seems we will finally finish it.
Well, the characters that can be taken are Karl Hoffman (engineer), Lt Bruno Kirby, and Anderson, all members of the crew of the Wolf Larsen.
I have make some changes to the story. It would be better if you read the previous chapters, but I can make a short version.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:02 am
by Pickman37
Hi Kabukiman,

Thanks for letting me join the game.

If you give me the weekend, I could read the previous chapters and pick a character from one of the three available and be ready for Monday evening (GMT-6), if that would work (Sorry, I have work and two social engagements to attend to in the next two evenings).

If this time frame works for you, let me know. If not, you can create the short version and hopefully I can post some action sooner (Depending on how short, maybe Friday evening or Saturday afternoon GMT-6).

Let me know what works for you and the other players.

Glad to be on board and assisting with the completion of this game!

Cheers!
Pickman37

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:49 am
by kabukiman
Seems good to me. I was only thinking of starting the game next week, by monday (after all, it was paused for 2 years).

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:02 am
by Pickman37
Sounds good.

I've started the story Friday night (unfortunately, unexpected overtime at work) but I'm assuming I just need to read the adventure thus far from the viewpoint of Luke Olsen and the crew of the Larsen starting at Arkham and into Innsmouth or do I need to read all posts by all characters?

Anyways, I'll continue working on the Larsen crew posts until you let me know otherwise.

Cheers!
Pickman37

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 pm
by kabukiman
Excelent!
rbiddle and Pikman37 just tell me what characters do you want to choose.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:19 am
by Pickman37
Hi Kabukiman,

I've presently started into the Innsmouth Sub-forum as of Saturday late afternoon my time. Bruno Kirby is an interesting character but Welsh has done an exceptional job playing that character so I am intimidated to take on a character so well-played and do him justice! Anyways, I'll continue my homework and should be able to give you an answer for character choice on Sunday late afternoon my time (GMT-6) once I finish all the reading if that's O.K.

Looks like a really good game from my reading so far! Excited to be a part of this!

Of course, Rbiddle can go ahead and take any character in that time. I can adjust as I'm excited to be a part of completing this. I'll be able to make my selection tomorrow and ready for Monday for sure.

Cheers!
Pickman37

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:45 am
by Pickman37
Hi Kabukiman,

I should be up to date on the story thusfar. As I mentioned, I may not be able to live up to the excellent role-playing by Welsh (especially in the Arkham Subforum for this character), but I'll take on Lt. Bruno Kirby and hope to do him justice. So I'm ready to go when everyone else is...

Btw, I'm just curious, the man we are rescuing is Manuel? I enjoyed the story but his name occasionally changes to Miguel. Are we sure we care about this guy? ;) We keep changing his name. Maybe the fish treat him better by remembering his name lol! Anyways, I'm just kidding but I was getting a kick out of that.

Anyways, I'm ready to go when everyone else is!
I look forward to playing!

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 am
by kabukiman
The name was Manuel (a popular name). Miguel was a mistake from Welsh (never a portuguese fisherman would use that name in the early XX century, it was an aristocratic name).
Dpn't worry about being up, just play the best you can and have fun, it's all I'm asking.
I will roleplay the other characters.
Let's continue in the OOC thread.