Page 1 of 1

DARK AGES GAME

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:32 am
by DSIGFUSS
HELLULAND IS STILL LOOKING FOR ESKIMOS AND VIKINGS!

APPLY WITHIN....

or pm me.

Re: DARK AGES GAME

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:49 pm
by Mi-Go Agent
Alright, I'll sign up. What characters are available? Since this will be my first time, I don't quite feel up to making my own.

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:41 pm
by DSIGFUSS
OK You are welcome to play.

You just have to pick a side!

Viking or Eskimo. From your post in my game I'm assuming you picked Viking.

So I will make a character for you. COuld you give me some idea on the kind of Viking you want to play. We got em all. Bruisers, Beserkers, noble, brave, bold, evil to the core, sadistic,

Also please look through my Picture threads and pick a face that you can live with. I use alot of pictures and visualizations in Helluland.

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:37 am
by She Devil
Any more viking spots left?

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:22 pm
by Fredde72
I would love to try as well.

Long time CoC player (and keeper), first time on-line.

A Viking berserk sounds most interesting, but I can also think of an Eskimo.

/ Fredrik

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Hey Fredde72 and She-devil.

OK great. You guys will all be in the same thread with another one of my players. I'll be sending you a pm ASAP. Please check your pms soon.

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:43 pm
by She Devil
Where can I find a dark ages character sheet? Are they somewhere in your game?

Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:48 pm
by DSIGFUSS
Hey there everybody.. Don't mean to put a rush into this.. That's not my style. I just though it would be fun if everybody started together. I sent everyone a pm. All I need now is character names and images. Please check out the Helluland Viking Picture Pool and select an image. Keep in mind that if you chose an ugly bastard, pick an ugly bastard. There are a wide variety of different APPEARANCE values in the Picture Pool.

And Tedde: Your Viking Beserker is ready. He just needs a name and a face. (An Ugly one! :lol: )

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:02 am
by DSIGFUSS
OK NOW I NEED SOME ESKIMOS!!!

Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:48 pm
by Mastermind
I've never played here and am really willing to learn how it works. I came here lurking on Syrnix's LA Skinner and he plays in one of my D&D games on Hero Central (herocentral.net).

I would like to play an Inuit character.

Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:42 pm
by Dave Syrinx
Howdy, Mastermind!
Dsigfuss, IĀ“ll vouch for MastermindĀ“s credibilty. One post in this case equals 1K posts. This is a seasoned Keeper looking to try yog-sothoth!

Have a good gaming experience - and may the best die, utterly insane ;) ...

Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:24 am
by The Man In Black
I'd like to play. I want to be an eskimo. I'm semi new to CoC, but I've got the books, and I've played once before. What professions do you have for them? Are they in the dark ages rulebook?