The Condemned Needs 1 (Maybe 2)

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

The Condemned Needs 1 (Maybe 2)

Post by amarriner »

The Condemned is looking for at least one new player to take over an existing character (Private Investigator) and possibly a second player to either start a new character or take over another abandoned character (Interpreter). The setting is 1920's Arkham and the story is just getting started so there's not much to catch up on.

The game stalled a bit, but we're trying to get things started up again and need some fresh blood!

Forum link: http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=88
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Re: The Condemned Needs 1 (Maybe 2)

Post by amarriner »

We've got one player in to take over Jack, but still have a possible slot open for another new player if anyone is interested.
the detestable pounding and piping whereunto dance slowly, awkwardly, and absurdly the gigantic, tenebrous ultimate gods the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
PincRmovement
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

Post by PincRmovement »

Im up for it ...... where do I sign??
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

I'm so so so sorry! I forgot you'd posted here! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I'll send you a PM posthaste!
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

I think PincRmovement changed their mind about playing so we're still looking for an interested player ...
PincRmovement
Initiate
Initiate

Post by PincRmovement »

No No im onboard but thought i would wait until after my holiday ..... if still available will sort it out on the 3rd of June.

Thanks
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Okay great, that should work out just fine!

If anyone else is interested, let me know and I'll keep you as an alternative if another slot opens up later (which is definitely possible).
zielonobrody
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by zielonobrody »

come on people! we need some thinking power :)
"Let's eat dung, millions of flies can't be wrong." Valdemar Baldhead
PincRmovement
Initiate
Initiate

Post by PincRmovement »

Ok Im tink that perhaps a botanist or zoologist from the UK using the university as a base to study along side academics in Arkham.... migration patterns, species and the theory of evolution.

Does that sound ok .... if so I will roll the character flesh it out and we can come up with a suggestion of how to intergrate into the action
amarriner
Keeper
Keeper

Post by amarriner »

Sure, that sounds great. We're just getting a new character in on one of the groups, so this would be a new character for the second group which would fit in nicely. Another academic. Yeah check out the rules thread for how we've been rolling characters and PM me with what you come up with.
thewordwasaphex
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Post by thewordwasaphex »

I'm game, if you'll have me. Just picked up CoC, but I've been an RP'er for a number of years now, and a DM for about 6.

Was there a specific set of shoes that needed filling?

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”