Diptera Deceased

Keepers post here to advertise openings in your game.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Diptera Deceased

Post by ImpInTraining »

Hi! Stand-in Keeper here for Diptera Deceased speaking on behalf of gamersquest (the regular Keeper).

We're looking for 1 to 3 players to replace lost players (no one can remember where we left them... I think they're with my keys or with the change in under the sofa cushions) in our game. The game has been going on for a little while, but that doesn't much matter. New characters will have an easy time getting integrated into the story if they join up now.

New characters are created using the HTML form available at http://www.pathguy.com/cthulhu.htm and they are then posted in the Character Creation thread.

If you are interested in picking up one of the abandoned characters, look in the Character Creation thread for the characters Mike Dunbar & Matthew Paxton. That will require some back-reading though as they are already established within the storyline.

If you are interested, please post in the OOC Discussion thread.
Piano man
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Re: Diptera Deceased

Post by Piano man »

Hey I think I found one of your players under my sofa............no sorry just some old gum.
Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Some more details about the game ... I'm not sure if it will go the entire campaign length, but this chapter is about the investigators who get stranded in a miner's town due to a freak storm, and discover, metaphorically speaking, a wolf in sheep's clothing... and something much worse.

Something deep within the mountain has stirred once again, and unless it is stopped innocent people could die.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Yea! We got one more to join. Still looking for 1 or 2 more if you are interested. This is a perfect chance to introduce new characters to the story - snowed in at a strange hotel ... nothing to do but eat and socialize (until all hell breaks loose later).
Isaltoemt-the-Reaper
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

Post by Isaltoemt-the-Reaper »

I join! im a newb so is that okay? :|
Ash
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Ash »

I'll join if that's ok, I'm new but have played before.
evilspiral
Layman
Layman

Post by evilspiral »

I Would Like To Play.
ImpInTraining
Keeper
Keeper

Post by ImpInTraining »

Sorry for the lack of response guys and gals...

If you are interested in joining the game, please contact gamersquest <-- hotlink to PM him.

The game is on hold temporarily, but should be resumed sometime in late February. Thanks for showing your interest.

Return to “Existing Games Looking For Players”