Player Available - BRP, Any genre considered

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Harker
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Player Available - BRP, Any genre considered

Post by Harker »

Usually a CoC keeper, looking to play for my own amusement, and to understand how this set-up works, so I can eventually be an online keeper myself. I'm a 30 something Brit, seasoned player, located in Japan. Currently running my own weekly CoC campaign, so I have my hand in.
I promise entertaining and well-written responses.

As for online - Any genre considered. Any scenario, though published and accepted classic scenarios are of most interest.

Let me know what you have! Hope to hear something soon.
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Re: Player Available - BRP, Any genre considered

Post by carnage_lee »

Welcome! :)

Don't forget to look in the 'Existing Games Looking For Players' forum.
OathinBlood
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Post by OathinBlood »

There's a short one-shot that I'm hosting soon. It's barely even a one-shot - it's just basically a combat scenario, so I can practice keeping action and the players can practice playing action. The scenario will probably be a three-way brawl with the investigators having just arrived at the scene of a Dark Young summoning. Cultists versus investigators with the Dark Young trying to eat them all. If you're interested, look it up in ...I'm Thinking of Running a Game.
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

I got a bizarre massive campaign going. Military bases in survival horror world. Investigations in a NOR world. Home Front madness in London. So, modern survival horror, modern investigative and historical Home Front. New players are easy to fit in and there's no background reading. Home Front only has one PC in it. Posting rates can be high or low, I tend to put players where their post rates dictate. Or I try, at least. I'm a bit fast and loose with the rules, but I'm willing to learn from the players.

There are also many '...I'm thinking of running a games' with some brilliant wannabe Keepers who only need a new player. I always suggest posting in here and then checking out those other forums. You can get unique sales pitches by posting in here - Keepers who have 'a special role' you might like but it's always worth checking out those other threads.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “Players Looking For Games”