Offer to assist in Masks or BtMoM campaign!

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Offer to assist in Masks or BtMoM campaign!

Post by Dave Syrinx »

I have recently discontinued a search for the lost Carlyle expedition. The search took me from New York to the shores of Shanghai. However the search was called off as my skills were needed elsewhere. I´m an investigating agent of the McGee Foundation, Boston. I have a schooner, the Cleopatra, at my disposal. I can take her wherever you need. Having rested for a couple of months, I´m up to solving the mystery of that infamous expedition.
John Rhyes, 1925

--------------------------------

Assuming the opportunity is lost I spent eight years at the research centre in Sydney, assisting a porfessor Cowles in some private matter.
It´s now 1933 and I´m raring to head after that ship, Gabrielle, headed for the south wastes of our globe.

So is there an opportunity open for the chaeracter of John Rhyes?

------------------------

Regards, David
Last edited by Dave Syrinx on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Offer to assist in Masks or BtMoM campaign!

Post by Raiko »

Hi David,

I'm flattered that you're so enthusiastic to join one of my campaigns. :)

My Masks campaign is most definitely full up for the foreseeable future, I already have a few players lined up to join in very soon which probably leaves me with slightly too many player characters.

I could possibly squeeze you into my BtMoM game, as I'm one player down and the Gabrielle is about to dock in Australia. This could give John the opportunity to join the expedition in Melbourne as a replacement. I'll contact you tomorrow by PM to discuss this possibility, after I've had a little more time to think things over.

Return to “Players Looking For Games”