Looking for 1920's game

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Shubboth
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Looking for 1920's game

Post by Shubboth »

I would prefer a Chaosium 1920's game that's starting or relatively new. Or for that matter, anything that doesn't require me to read 500 posts to catchup so I understand what's happening.

I really don't want to play d20. I might have the system, but I've never read it. And I'm sick to death of d20 taking over the gaming industry. Just because it improved AD&D doesn't mean its a miracle - AD&D simply didn't have good mechanics.
FrouzenIland
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Re: Looking for 1920's game

Post by FrouzenIland »

Shubboth wrote: I would prefer a Chaosium 1920's game that's starting or relatively new. Or for that matter, anything that doesn't require me to read 500 posts to catchup so I understand what's happening.

I really don't want to play d20. I might have the system, but I've never read it. And I'm sick to death of d20 taking over the gaming industry. Just because it improved AD&D doesn't mean its a miracle - AD&D simply didn't have good mechanics.

Lol. Amazing how you wrote more words to bash d20 system in a "Looking for game" post than you wrote words to actually look for a game. :shock:

these "d02" haters.... :lol:
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

He has a point! :lol:

I don't believe there's a 1920s new game running at the moment that's young enough and ready for new players. Still, new games start up all the time so keep checking back.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
paradys
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by paradys »

I'm thinking of running a game set in 1920s Europe sometime soonish. Needs a lot of tidying up though and i've got some RL commitments need taking care of first. Still, keep an eye on these boards if you think you'd be interested.
meh woman ca gimme no alibi
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Laraqua »

You're in luck! Check out ... ...I'm looking to run a game.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “Players Looking For Games”