New player looking for a Call of Cthulhu game or trail of l

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Lwunder
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 5 years 2 months

New player looking for a Call of Cthulhu game or trail of l

Post by Lwunder »

I am new to this site I'm playing on another site right now playing Call of Cthulhu and trail of Cthulhu, but I'm looking to get my feet wet here. Please let me know if you have a game starting. I do have a few character sheets already but I am a bit new. I do play d&d 5e for 2 years now.
Silver Priest
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Re: New player looking for a Call of Cthulhu game or trail o

Post by Silver Priest »

Hey there, I'm running a long term Delta Green campaign(Think X-Files) and we're about to start a new scenario. Let me know if you're interested. :)

https://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/pbp/vi ... .php?f=399
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: New player looking for a Call of Cthulhu game or trail o

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Lwunder! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards. You'd be welcome to join my games.

I've brought back Zombie Apocalypse, a long-running game that petered out after more than a decade after the players all drifted away. I rebooted it, starting over from the beginning. It's modern non-Mythos survival horror, though it has its own similar mythology. You can find the recruitment thread here and the game here. You haven't missed too much, and it should be easy to catch up with what's already happened.

I'm also running a scenario I call The Horror in the Blackout, set in London in September 1940. This is the fifth scenario in my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign, but you don't need to know anything about Doctor Who or the first four adventures to play. If you do want to read the first four adventures, you can find them in the Hall of Fame via the links in my signature. The recruitment thread for The Horror in the Blackout is here, and the forum for it is here. The game started some time ago, so there's some catching up to do. There are a lot of players in it already, but I think I can squeeze in another if you're willing to take over an abandoned character.

If you're interested in something a little different, I'm playtesting A Cool and Lonely Courage, a tragic story RPG where we all play female Special Operations Executive operatives sent into Nazi-occupied France. It's non-Mythos, and the playtest rules are simple. I've completed one playtest and plan to start a second one soon. You can find the recruitment thread here and the game itself here.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”