Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
editorjen
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 5 years 6 months

Investigator for hire!

Post by editorjen »

Hello all!
I'd love to get involved with a PBP campaign, and I'm open to lots of settings and systems - classic CoC, Delta Green, Trail, pulp/purist, etc. I'm assuming games here skew toward the RP/mystery end of things (which is my jam) rather than combat, but at the same time, if there's no risk, there's no stakes, no heroism.

I'm a longtime gamer/designer who has been out of the tabletop world for around 15 years and I'm just getting back - in part because of the option to play stuff online, which is much easier to fit into my school/work/family schedule. I have an online NBA/Drac Doss game I'm in, but I would love to dust off the old writing skills with a PBP game too, if anyone has an opening.

Cheers,
Jennifer
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Investigator for hire!

Post by Raiko »

Welcome to the forum Jen. :)

Dracula Dossiers is on my bucket list, it looks terrific from glancing through the directors guide, but I've not had chance to read Dracula Unredacted yet.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Jen! I see you've already signed up for Zombie Apocalypse Reanimated. I'm also running a scenario I call The Horror in the Blackout, set in London in September 1940. This is the fifth scenario in my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign, but you don't need to know anything about Doctor Who or the first four adventures to play. If you do want to read the first four adventures, you can find them in the Hall of Fame via the links in my signature. The recruitment thread for The Horror in the Blackout is here, and the forum for it is here. The game started last year, so there's some catching up to do. There are a lot of players in it already, but I think I can squeeze in another if you're willing to take over an abandoned character.

I have the Dracula Dossier and NBA stuff in PDF format that I bought in a Bundle of Holding. I haven't had time to read Dracula Unredacted yet, though I did read Bram Stoker's novel several years ago. I've noticed that it feels like a Gaslight Call of Cthulhu scenario. I've also played NBA at conventions before and really enjoy it.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
jp1885
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 5 years 7 months

Post by jp1885 »

Welcome from another newbie. Glad you took my advice on Facebook and have got yourself a game :D

Return to “Players Looking For Games”