Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
lordof1
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years

Fresh meat for the hordes of lovecraftian nasties

Post by lordof1 »

Hi all

I'm an experience tabletop Coc player and a big fan of all things gaslit and tentacled, hoping there are some games possibly open for a new victim?

I'm happy with all types of games, being a tradionalist I guess I'd like to start in 1920's but any time period is fine by me. I would be able to post 3-4 x weekly.

Looking forward to playing with some of you soon!
carnage_lee
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Re: Fresh meat for the hordes of lovecraftian nasties

Post by carnage_lee »

Welcome - I see that you 'love zombies' :shock: then you're bound to get on with welsh :lol:

Tell us more about Soul Purpose - your description (James Herriot meets the X-files by way of Douglas Adams) sounds very, very interesting :)
Carcosannoble
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Carcosannoble »

Check out my game in the game ideas board: Classic Mesopotamian Dig
lordof1
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 17 years

Post by lordof1 »

carnage_lee wrote: Welcome - I see that you 'love zombies' :shock: then you're bound to get on with welsh :lol:

Tell us more about Soul Purpose - your description (James Herriot meets the X-files by way of Douglas Adams) sounds very, very interesting :)

Well, that about sums it up - veterinary anecdotes of an embittered vet enlivened by the judicious application of the end of the world. I wrote it a few years ago, when I was coming to terms with the shock of life as a young veterinary graduate, and rapidly turning into an old, embittered vet. It started out as a bit of escapism and turned into a full-blown novel which I'm rather proud of, if I do say so myself. I was lucky enough to find someone foolish enough to publish it, and the rest is, as is so often said, history.

It's published by Immanion Press, and you can read the first chapter or so on my website
http://www.nick-marsh.co.uk , along with my zombie/cheese theory, and thoughts on Star Trek. A sequel is in the works, interestingly enough with a vaguely Lovecraftian feel (well, that and time travel).

You're all welcome to have a peek, so long as you buy twenty copies each. I promise I wont forget you all when I reach JK Rowling proportions of wealth.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by welsh »

Lord- you might want to join our Lure game which is in Cairo in the 1920s.

I have started up a Zombie game using CoC rules at htt://www.nma-fallout.com/forum
http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34128

The game is called Zombie Apocalpyse and involves a mixture of nasties that appear very Lovecraftian. Mr. Handy currently does the management and I look in from time to time and help in the plotting and setting.
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal

Return to “Players Looking For Games”