New Player!!

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
tj5000
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 9 years 8 months

New Player!!

Post by tj5000 »

Ive been lokking to try out call of cthulhu or trail of cthulhu cuz im new to it and im new to this forumn thing but id love if someone had a spot open. its so hard to get into it seems cuz i dont know how to find a game. let me know if u have an opening or know where one would be, thanx
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: New Player!!

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, tj5000! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards If you like, you can join any or all of my games.

My Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign is on its third adventure, The Shadow Over Dunwich, which is a UNIT adventure set in Dunwich, England in 1985. You can create a new UNIT character who I should be able to introduce soon, and there won't be any catching up needed. Or you could take over the character of Valerie Soames, but then you would need to do a good amount of back reading. We're early in Episode 4. No knowledge of the first two games is needed, but you can read them in the Hall of Fame if you like.

Zombie Apocalypse is a modern non-Mythos game, though it has its own similar mythology. It's been running for over eight years, but you could join in with little to no catching up, as we're still only on the second day of game time (a lot has been happening). You could take over existing characters or create your own. The game is moving slowly, and we only have a couple of active players right now.

Space Oddity is inspired by Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes and is set in 1969 Philadelphia. It's been running for over five years, but you wouldn't need to catch up if you create a new character. You could also take over an existing character; the amount of back reading required varies depending on which one you want. The game has been stalled for over four months, as the only two active players have been absent. I just archived it, but I can bring it back if there's interest.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”