Looking for some Lovecraftian Action

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Looking for some Lovecraftian Action

Post by Laraqua »

Hello everyone, long time poster here with an eye to getting into a new game. I'm looking for a game ... ideally standard Cthulhu fare with an investigative focus anywhere from Gaslight to modern era though I will consider stranger Lovecraftian tales set in other eras.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/
Lex_Innokenti
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 10 years 10 months

Re: Looking for some Lovecraftian Action

Post by Lex_Innokenti »

If you're interested in a bit of an unusual setting, I'm in the process of setting up a game in my homebrew (dark) sci-fi setting that could do with a couple more players...

You can find more information here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4146
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Looking for some Lovecraftian Action

Post by Mr. Handy »

You're already in Zombie Apocalypse, but you may be interested in my other games too. Space Oddity is set in Philadelphia in 1969 and is inspired by Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes, and it's about as unusual as it gets. While it appears mostly mundane on the surface so far, there is some weird stuff going on behind the scenes. There are plenty of abandoned characters to choose from if you want to take one over, or you could create your own. Right now we only have three active players.

You could also get in on my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign. We're well into the third adventure, The Shadow Over Dunwich, which is set in Dunwich, England in 1985. There isn't currently any room to add new characters, but you could take over an abandoned one. This is a UNIT adventure similar in some ways to the Third Doctor era, and the characters available to play from 1985 are all affiliated with UNIT (the Time Lord and his companions already have players). We're partway through Episode 2, but it wouldn't be too hard to catch up (it's nowhere near the amount of stuff you've read to catch up on Masks). No prior knowledge of the first two adventures or Doctor Who is required.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”