Need a new player

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
PatGrillo
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 10 years 10 months

Need a new player

Post by PatGrillo »

Hello, I'd be interested in joining a game, I've no idea how your system works, but I've played CoC RPG a couple of times. I think I'd probably prefer a game set in the classic 1920's 30s era. Let me know. Thanks. :geek:
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Need a new player

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Pat! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards. You'd be welcome to join Zombie Apocalypse or Space Oddity, but they're not the era you prefer. Zombie Apocalypse is non-Mythos survival horror set in the near future, though it has its own similar mythology. Space Oddity is set in 1969 Philadelphia. My Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign's current adventure is set in 1985 Dunwich, England. All characters are currently claimed and there's no simple way to add a new one just yet, but there may be one or two players who have abandoned their characters. The first adventure in that campaign was set in 1930.

Priest is starting up a 1920s adventure, Ballad of Bass Rock from Shadows Over Scotland. There may be room for one more player. The recruitment thread is here.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
PatGrillo
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 10 years 10 months

Re: Need a new player