New guy looking for a game.

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Kroenen
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 10 years 11 months

New guy looking for a game.

Post by Kroenen »

Hello, Comrades in the ongoing hopelessly hopeless horrifically horrific horror show that is the call of cthulhu! I'm looking for any kind of game(s). I am fairly new to the system, but I learn fast, and I love the setting. I hope to use the experience I get on here to run my own games.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: New guy looking for a game.

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Kroenen! I've validated you, so now you can post on the game boards. You'd be welcome to join my games.

Zombie Apocalypse is a modern, non-Mythos game, though it has its own similar mythology. It is heavily based on George Romero's movies, but with some unique twists. It's been running for nearly seven years, but we're only on the second day of game time, so you haven't missed too much. Most of the characters are pregenerated, but you can also create one or two of your own. You can play multiple characters, and this is highly recommended, as Zombie Apocalypse is a particularly lethal game.

Space Oddity is set in Philadelphia in 1969, and it is inspired by Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes. It's been running for four years and change, but it moves slowly. We currently have only two active players.

My Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign is into its third adventure, The Shadow Over Dunwich (the first two can be found in the Hall of Fame). It is set in Dunwich, England in 1985. There aren't currently any openings here, but there should come a time later on when it would be possible to add in new characters.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Kroenen
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 10 years 11 months

Re: New guy looking for a game.

Post by Kroenen »

Zombie Apoc: Damn, that's an insane real time to rpg time ratio. Still, I'll look it over, it might be cool
Space Oddity: maybe not my taste, but I'll still look it over
Dr who VS Call of Cthulhu? kewl.

Return to “Players Looking For Games”