New guy looking for game

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
tormsen
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

New guy looking for game

Post by tormsen »

Hi, I am interested in joining any new or existing game if possible. Is there anything new on the cards or any spaces available anywhere?
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Re: New guy looking for game

Post by Cearlan »

I've just started Spawn of Azathoth yesterday if you are interested ... not 100% as published but hey - if it was then people would know what to expect.

See it here http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=244 and let me know and we'll see about getting you set up and in
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
tormsen
Keeper
Keeper

Post by tormsen »

Ah, I saw the thread about that, I assumed you were full up. I am interested, I will put some thought into what kind of character would be appropriate.
Cearlan
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

Post by Cearlan »

Two of the players have not yet provide characters. One has nor been online since 17 Feb and the other is on daily. So even if they turn up with investigators, you can still play. Glad to have you aboard. Need any help or are you alright with creating a character etc ?
Playing;
Paris: City of Tears
Horror on the Orient Express

Keeping;
The Curse of Nineveh
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, tormsen! I've validated you, so now you can post in the game boards.

I'm running three games, and I'd be glad for you to join any or all of them. My Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign is now on the third adventure, The Shadow Over Dunwich, which is a UNIT adventure set in Dunwich, England in 1985. It started a few months ago, so there isn't much catching up if you want to join. I'm looking for a replacement player for Elliot Webb, UNIT covert operative, whose player has abandoned him. The previous replacement never started posting for him after a month. This campaign will sample a variety of eras, and the first two games are in the Hall of Fame.

Zombie Apocalypse is a modern non-Mythos game, though it has its own similar mythology. It's been running for almost seven years, but it's still early on the second day of game time, so I could fill you in fairly quickly. There are several characters available that were added when Chapter 7 started, so they won't have too much catching up needed, and/or you could create one or two of your own. We're down to only two active players at the moment, but even when there were several, there was always room for more.

Space Oddity is set in 1969 Philadelphia. It's been running for almost four years, but it moves slowly, so it wouldn't be too hard to get up to speed. I'm down to only two players right now. You could either take over an abandoned character or create your own.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
tormsen
Keeper
Keeper

Post by tormsen »

Awesome! I'll check them out and get back to you.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

An opportunity to start a cell just came up in the "I´m thinking of running a game"-thread.
Could that be something?

/SYRINX
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Rogerd
Layman
Layman

Post by Rogerd »

I'd love to play in one, or even run one if players were interested?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Roger! You can join my games, which I described above in this thread. The Shadow Over Dunwich may not be possible at this time, as Tormsen is considering taking over Elliot Webb, the only abandoned character, and it would difficult to introduce new characters at this point.

If you have an idea for a game you want to run, you can post it in "I'm Thinking of Running a Game" to see who's interested.

I've validated you, so now you can post in the game boards.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”