Dear lovecraftians I`m looking for a group.

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Razulv
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Dear lovecraftians I`m looking for a group.

Post by Razulv »

Hey, I´m looking for a group to join so that I can play some Coc, If there is a possibillity I would love to play a classic setting or a 1890´s setting but I wouldn´t mind to much playing in the present either. I`ve never played post to post before but I´ve done a lot of roleplaying face to face and some over skype some time ago. I`ve played Coc a few times so I`m not new to the system. If you feel that your group needs another player feel free to reply.

Have a pleasant evening and thanks for reading.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Dear lovecraftians I`m looking for a group.

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Razulv! I've validated you, so now you can post in the game boards. The games I'm currently running are modern, but you'd be welcome to join them. I run Zombie Apocalypse (modern, very near future), as well as Space Oddity (set in 1969 Philadelphia), and a few days ago I started the third adventure in my Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu campaign, The Shadow Over Dunwich, which is set in 1985 Dunwich, England. The first adventure in this campaign was Classic era (1930 London), and that era may be revisited later on. I also intend to run a Gaslight adventure at some point in that campaign, but that won't be for quite some time. If you're interested, I can still squeeze you in. It's a UNIT adventure, so if you play, your character would either be a member of or connected to UNIT. You'd either arrive late to the briefing or join the rest of the team en route to Dunwich.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Laraqua
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Re: Dear lovecraftians I`m looking for a group.

Post by Laraqua »

I'm running a modern game set in Silent Hill although there's some scope to play around in classic SH.
Is it bad that I listen to this about ten times a day?

Oh, also, check out my new blog on roleplaying and running games: http://stwildonroleplaying.blogspot.com/

Return to “Players Looking For Games”