Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
TPKthulhu
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

New Player Here!

Post by TPKthulhu »

Hello all!

My name is James and I am new to PbP. I have been a gamer for 4 years and a CoC Keeper for the past year. I am really interested in PbP and I enjoy the Classic Era, Modern Day, Delta Green, and Cthulhu Invictus. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers
"Screw your idea check! I poke it with a stick!"
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: New Player Here!

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, James! I'm running three games, one of which is new and another of which is approaching a new beginning. My first Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu game, The Terror Out of Time, was set in 1930 London and just finished. However, it is the first scenario in a planned campaign. I intend to start the second game, The Ninth Planet, in early September. It is set in 2112, but you won't need to worry about character creation. Other than surviving characters from the first game, all characters are pregenerated in that one. There were ten, but seven have already been claimed. The three remaining characters are all female, if it matters.

Zombie Apocalypse is modern day non-Mythos survival horror and has been running for over five years now, but I'm wrapping up Chapter 6 and should be starting Chapter 7 in early September as well. Chapter 7 will actually mark the beginning of the second day of game time (a lot has been going on during the first day! :twisted: ). There will be some new pregenerated characters added for Chapter 7, and you can also create one or two of your own, with which I can help you.

Space Oddity has been running for well over two years. It's set in 1969 Philadelphia and is inspired by Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes. However, it moves slowly and you could join in without too much trouble, either taking over an abandoned character or creating a new one. Only about 24 hours of game time have passed since that one started.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”