Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

I'm back ...

Post by royya »

Hi,

Now that I have some free time I can return to the boards . Not sure that I will be able to resume my DMing days but for now I can crawl into one or two games as a player.

Roy
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
kabukiman
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years

Re: I'm back ...

Post by kabukiman »

Pity. You should resume your Gming. We would be quite happy...
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: I'm back ...

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome back, Roy! I also hope you'll be able to resume as Keeper. If you do, just let me know. I'd be eager to get back into Resident Evil, and I can retrieve it from the Graveyard for you.

You'd be welcome to join any or all of my games. Chapter 6 of Zombie Apocalypse will probably end before too much longer, however, and Chapter 7 should start later this summer. The new chapter will also bring in new characters in a new setting. Even though it's been running for over five years, we're still just finishing up the first day of game time. Chapter 7 would start on the morning of the second day.

My Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu adventure, The Terror Out of Time, is set in 1930 London and is nearing its conclusion, but it is only the first adventure in a campaign. I can still add you in if you're willing to take over a character that has been abandoned and do a lot of catching up, or you could create a police constable who will probably arrive just in time for the grand finale. The second adventure, The Ninth Planet, should start later this summer as well, so you may be interested in that one. It is set in 2112, and all of the new characters in that adventure are pregenerated.

Space Oddity is set in 1969 Philadelphia and is inspired by Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes. It's been running for over two years, but it's moving fairly slowly. Many characters have been abandoned which you could take over, or you could make one of your own.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”