Hey All!!!

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Sketched
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years

Hey All!!!

Post by Sketched »

New player just looking for some fun games to jump join. I have some minor CoC experience if that helps at all.
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Re: Hey All!!!

Post by DSIGFUSS »

You interested in taking over a pre existing Viking character in Helluland.

Or creating your own Viking or Inuit character is always an option. I am starting my game up again from a long Hiatus and some fresh blood would be nice.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Sketched! You'd be welcome to join any or all of my games. The newest game I'm running is The Terror Out of Time, a Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu adventure set in 1930 London. The game started over nine months ago and is getting close to finishing, but I can still add you in if you're willing to take over a character that has been abandoned. It's a bit late to add in new characters from 1930. This is the first in a planned series of adventures. The second one, which I hope to start this summer, will be called The Ninth Planet and is set in the future. However, that one will only have pregenerated characters (aside from the surviving TARDIS crew from the first game).

I run two other games here that you could join as well. They've been going for a long time. Space Oddity is set in 1969 Philadelphia and is inspired by Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes. It's been running for over two years, but it's moving fairly slowly. Many characters have been abandoned, and I only have three active players at the moment. Zombie Apocalypse is modern non-Mythos survival horror, though it has its own similar mythology. That game has been going for almost five years, but it wouldn't be too hard to jump in with little or no catching up. You could choose pregenerated characters and/or you could create your own. Chapter 6 is winding down, and Chapter 7 should be starting this summer.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Sketched
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years

Post by Sketched »

@DSIGFUSS: I would be interested in joining your game. Would it be more beneficial to start a new character or take over a pre-existing one for you?

@Mr. Handy: Zombie Apocalypse and The Terror Out of Time both sound interesting. Would it be possible to start a new character in ZA, and also who is available to take over in TTOT?
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Yes, you can start a new character in Zombie Apocalypse, or even two new characters. In addition, there are plenty of pregens available. You may play multiple characters in that game, and I even encourage it due to the game's highly lethal nature. There will be more pregens added for Chapter 7 as well. The instructions for creating characters are found in the next-to-last post in the Rules and Guidelines thread in the main Zombie Apocalypse forum.

For The Terror Out of Time, the only character really available to be taken over is Gareth Hayes, a security guard who works at the British Museum. He was originally an NPC, but he was taken over and abandoned by a succession of players. He will require a lot of catching up, however. There were four characters added fairly late in their own group, but their players all abandoned them as well, and now it is too late to involve them in the finale. There are a bunch of constables who may be showing up later. If you want to create your own character, you could play one of them, but they probably won't arrive until after the final confrontation is over. The Ninth Planet will have new characters available, so when that game starts you can get in from the beginning.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”