Looking for a game!

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
RBuswold
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Looking for a game!

Post by RBuswold »

Hello everyone - I'm new here, but would like to start playing a game that doesn't mind a new player! I love the Cthulhu mythos, so I'm pretty excited to join. Send me a message if you need someone to join your game!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Looking for a game!

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Rbuswold! You'd be welcome to join any or all of my games. The newest game I'm running is The Terror Out of Time, a Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu adventure set in 1930 London. The game started almost six months ago and is more than halfway over, but I can still add you in. I'm looking for a replacement player for Lena Palmer, orphanage matron. Alternatively, you could create your own character from 1930. This is the first in a planned series of adventures. The second one, which I hope to start this spring, will be called The Ninth Planet and is set in the future.

I run two other games here that you could join as well, though they've been going for a long time. Space Oddity is set in 1969 Philadelphia and is inspired by Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes. It's been running for close to two years, but it's moving fairly slowly. Zombie Apocalypse is modern non-Mythos survival horror, though it has its own similar mythology. That game has been going for over four and a half years, but it wouldn't be too hard to jump in with little or no catching up. You could choose pregenerated characters and/or you could create your own.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
RBuswold
Layman
Layman

Post by RBuswold »

I sent you a PM, hopefully you got it! If not, let me know.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

I didn't get a PM, but you can also just post what you want to say here.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
RBuswold
Layman
Layman

Post by RBuswold »

Just wanted to say that I can play Lena Palmer if you need me to, just let me know when/where to jump in - and if there is anything I should know about Lena's relationships with the other characters so I will know to play accordingly. I can post a couple times a day, so I'll be waiting for the word! Thanks.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

You're welcome! Lena has only just met the other characters in her thread, and has never known them before. She doesn't know the characters in the other threads. You can see her character sheet at the bottom of the Character Sheets thread in The Terror Out of Time's game forum. Her IC thread is Mind the Gap. Once you read that, you can start posting for her in that thread at any time. Have fun!
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Players Looking For Games”