Looking for games

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
SSior.27
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Looking for games

Post by SSior.27 »

I'm already in one game on these forums and am greatly enjoying it, so wanted to see if there were any other active games going on that I might be looking for new additions. I'm open to just about any genre or time frame, so please let me know if you have a game that's looking.
Seeing Eihort - 1d6/1d20 Sanity Loss
Seeing Cthulhu - 1d10/1d100 Sanity Loss
Seeing 'Twilight' - Automatic Permanent Insanity
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Looking for games

Post by Mr. Handy »

Zombie Apocalypse always has room. I recently added two new characters, and one of them (medical student Caitlin Bell) is still available. You could play her and/or create your own character(s) with very little catching up needed. There are also plenty of other pregenerated characters available, though they will require a good deal more of back reading.

Space Oddity has a lot of abandoned characters that could be picked up, or you could create your own.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
SSior.27
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Post by SSior.27 »

I could pick up Caitlin, and possibly another in other levels if available. And I could join up in Space Oddity, too, but don't know where to start in regards to background, if any if I make up a character.
Seeing Eihort - 1d6/1d20 Sanity Loss
Seeing Cthulhu - 1d10/1d100 Sanity Loss
Seeing 'Twilight' - Automatic Permanent Insanity
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hi SSior.27!
I have a couple of spots open in my Resident Evil game. Take a pick and join the rest of the team at the mall.

Game link: The mall

TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Great! I'll send you Caitlin's secrets. You'll just need to read In Harm's Way to get caught up, and then you can post for her there. You can certainly take additional pregenerated characters in Gold and/or Omaha, and you may also create up to one additional character in each. The Rules and Guidelines thread has a lot of useful stuff, and character creation instructions are in the next to last post there. You may have up to four characters maximum, though three is the recommended number.

Space Oddity takes place in 1969 (current game date is Thursday, July 17). You could pick up any of the abandoned characters there, but you'd need to do some catching up. Or you could create your own character. You can be from any walk of life. You just need to be in Philadelphia on July 17. You don't need to be from there, you just need to be present during the story. I'll find a way to work you in. There are character creation instructions for that game too.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”