Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Nexchaa
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Interested in Playing.

Post by Nexchaa »

Hi,

I was looking to start getting my feet wet in the Call of Cthulhu role playing game. My friends want me to run one, but I figure I should play in one myself to get a feel for the rules and atmosphere of the game before I venture out on running my own game. Anyway, if anyone has any openings in their game or is looking to start a new one soon then that would be awesome. I would prefer classic-era or gaslight, but anything would be cool.

Thanks,

Nexchaa
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: Interested in Playing.

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hi, Nexchaa!
Welcome. I´ve just started a Resident Evil scenario here. I have two spots available, if you fancy a modern approach o CoC. There will be sanity loss but no mythos elements. So this might not be your cup of tea...

Initially I started out with a group of UBCS troopers on a mission to secure two directors from Umbrella Corporation. Now the crew has grown as civilians have been thrown in the mix. If you would care to have a look, go to: Mission briefing

Gameplay: First steps...

House rules: Rules

Game information: Setting

/Dave
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)

Return to “Players Looking For Games”