new to CoC

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
David68
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

new to CoC

Post by David68 »

Hello, I am looking to participate in a play by post game here. I have had some experience with D&D/D20 fantasy play by post as a player and I only recently started to get really interested in Call of Cthulhu. I have the 6th edition rulebook.

What I like about this game is that it's more story driven and has less rules to learn than some other rpg systems and it favors the suspense of the unknown instead of lots of battles against generic foes to collect loot and level up.

I would prefer modern day setting but I am open to 1890/1920 if no others available.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Re: new to CoC

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hi, David!

I´m about to launch a fast paced scenario in an Umbrella Corporation setting. No mythos - only human monstrosities ;)
10th of October is the beginning of play.

Promotional thread: In media res

One player, so far. I´ll provide a full team of NPCs to carry out the orders of Bravo Team.

/Dave
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
David68
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Re: new to CoC

Post by David68 »

Thanks but I am not looking anymore at the moment, as I joined a game already today.

Return to “Players Looking For Games”