Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
trixie
Disciple
Disciple
Registered for: 17 years

Chronic Addict

Post by trixie »

Hello all,

I've been gaming on these boards for a long time now, but the recruitment thread lately seems a little sparse. Most of my games have petered out to a standstill, so I'm looking again to join in on an existing game, or start a new one. Is anyone out there needing a new player? :mrgreen:
Trixie [trik-see] (n) : Name derived from an original character played on Yog
Def: One who loves chit chat threads and dramatic roleplaying moments
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Chronic Addict

Post by Mr. Handy »

Hey, Trixie! Ash is back on again now that Laraqua is back if you didn't know. She's just waiting for you to post for Dahlia and Brianna before the next horrible thing happens to us.

You're always welcome to join any of my games. There are three of them now! :shock: Yes, I'm insane. :?

Zombie Apocalypse recently finished Chapter 5, and Chapter 6 is due to start in September, so now is an excellent time to join. You can choose pregenerated characters and/or create one or two of your own. Space Oddity, the one set in 1969 Philadelphia that's based on Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes, is moving very slowly at the moment as most of the players haven't been posting, so I can easily add you in. You could either take over an existing character or make your own. Finally, I just started running a Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu game set in 1930 London called The Terror out of Time a few weeks ago, and it's not too late to join that. We're just finishing up Episode 1 (out of approximately four). The TARDIS has a full crew, but you can play someone from 1930, and it's possible to become a companion after this adventure. You could either take over an NPC who's already involved, or you could create your own character there. If you'd rather not join in the middle, I plan to make this a campaign and have much of the second adventure (The Ninth Planet) planned out already. This game should finish by the end of the year, and I hope to start the next one in early January.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”