Newbie Here

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
TheIntiate
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Newbie Here

Post by TheIntiate »

Hello everyone I am the TheIntiate from the Yog-Sothoth and I am a newbie to CoC but I love it. I came for PbP campaigns, introduced here by mrhandy, and I am game for any era you want to play.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Newbie Here

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, TheIntiate! As I said, you'd be welcome to join any of my games. I already saw your post in Zombie Apocalypse. You'd also be welcome to join Space Oddity and/or The Terror Out of Time (my new Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu game that should start around August 10). You can also check Existing Games Looking For Players (Laraqua is looking for people to join one of her games) and ...I'm Thinking Of Running A Game to see if anyone is seeking players for particular games.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Misfit
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Post by Misfit »

Mr. Handy, I would also be interested in joining one of your games. I posted in your Nocturnum thread. I played table top CoC years back but I haven't played by mail before.
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Nocturnum is actually Mr. Green's game. The games I run are Zombie Apocalypse, Space Oddity, and (starting next week) The Terror Out of Time. I've already reserved a slot for you in The Terror Out of Time, and you'd be welcome to join either or both of my other games as well if you wish.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
louisep887
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Post by louisep887 »

Hi, I am Louise . I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Admin
Admin

Post by Mr. Handy »

Newcomers are always welcome, Louise! If you'd like to join one or more games, there are some that are looking for players. I'm running three of them right now, all of which have openings. Zombie Apocalypse is near future (non-Mythos) survival horror. Chapter 6 just started, and you can get involved without too much difficulty. Space Oddity is set in Philadelphia in 1969 and is based on Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes. I also started one in August called the The Terror Out of Time, a Doctor Who/Call of Cthulhu scenario set in London in 1930. A couple of players have disappeared, so their characters are available to be taken over. It's also possible that you could create a new character from 1930.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death

Return to “Players Looking For Games”