Another New Player!

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
rasdna
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 14 years 1 month

Another New Player!

Post by rasdna »

Im new here but familiar with CoC and PBP.. any games starting or looking for fill-ins?
royya
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Re: Another New Player!

Post by royya »

YOu can join secrets of the middle east if you want to.
I have a room for 1 more player.
http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewforum.php?f=145
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Another New Player!

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, rasdna! You'd be welcome to join either of my games. Zombie Apocalypse is a lot of fun and easy to jump in and learn, and it always has room for new players. It's modern, and it's also highly lethal survival horror rather than traditional investigative horror. There is some investigation, but staying alive takes priority. It's not Cthulhu Mythos, but it has its own mythology behind it. There are some similar elements, but there are subtle differences. You can (and should) have multiple characters. While there are many pregenerated characters, you also have the option of creating one or two of your own.

My other game, Space Oddity, is inspired by Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes. It's set in Philadelphia in July 1969, and it's closer to traditional investigative horror. There's all sorts of fun weirdness going on, and it's still early in the game. We have several players already, but I can still squeeze you into that one if you're interested.

I have plenty of ideas for new games, but I can't start another one while I'm running two already. Zombie Apocalypse looks like it will go on forever, but maybe when Space Oddity ends I'll start up a new one. That'll be quite a while, though. It's been nearly a year and we're still in the middle of Chapter 1.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”