~Bony End of Story~
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Re: Game Request

Post by Raiko »

Hi Anatomist.

I'm about to restart running my BtMoM game, there's a possibility that I might have room for one more.

Although the game's been going for a long time, it's actually at quite a good point to join in, especially if you're familiar with the original story, as the expedition are just beginning to investigate the site of Professor Lake's doomed camp.

I fear that your chances of finding another Mountains of Madness game to join online are quite slim. To the best of my knowledge there's only three of us who've ever been crazy enough to run it as a PbP (for more than a few posts anyway).

As well as my game, there's one on enworld that ran for years, never left New York and then suddenly died (despite the best efforts of the Keeper to recruit fresh blood). The other is French Language game run by a guy who's registered on here as Manur. His games been going for a couple of years longer than mine, and he's up to roughly the same point - maybe a bit further as I've experienced a long delay due to crappy work commitments!

It's such a huge campaign that it's very daunting to even start as PbP. I was advised on the main Yog-Sothoth forums not to attempt it!

You'd be most welcome to join my game, as long as I don't end up with more than six players. I had ten at one time, and it was too many, so this time I've decided that I'll take advantage of absent players to make the game manageable.

I currently have four players who are keen to restart, one who might be back in two weeks, and one who I plan to email tonight. I'd be surprised if all six actually resume though, so there may well be a place for you.

Let me know if you're interested. You'd only need to read the current chapter, I can fill you in on earlier events.
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Post by Anatomist »

Raiko wrote:Hi Anatomist.

I'm about to restart running my BtMoM game, there's a possibility that I might have room for one more.

Although the game's been going for a long time, it's actually at quite a good point to join in, especially if you're familiar with the original story, as the expedition are just beginning to investigate the site of Professor Lake's doomed camp.

I fear that your chances of finding another Mountains of Madness game to join online are quite slim. To the best of my knowledge there's only three of us who've ever been crazy enough to run it as a PbP (for more than a few posts anyway).

As well as my game, there's one on enworld that ran for years, never left New York and then suddenly died (despite the best efforts of the Keeper to recruit fresh blood). The other is French Language game run by a guy who's registered on here as Manur. His games been going for a couple of years longer than mine, and he's up to roughly the same point - maybe a bit further as I've experienced a long delay due to crappy work commitments!

It's such a huge campaign that it's very daunting to even start as PbP. I was advised on the main Yog-Sothoth forums not to attempt it!

You'd be most welcome to join my game, as long as I don't end up with more than six players. I had ten at one time, and it was too many, so this time I've decided that I'll take advantage of absent players to make the game manageable.

I currently have four players who are keen to restart, one who might be back in two weeks, and one who I plan to email tonight. I'd be surprised if all six actually resume though, so there may well be a place for you.

Let me know if you're interested. You'd only need to read the current chapter, I can fill you in on earlier events.
:D
Im in.

And that game at EnWorld is one game im in and praying to god that Job returns to the Board at some time. Hes a rather adult adult so maybe when he goes off with pension and retire from his work he might let us play investigators again. Im gonna run this game someday i swear!

What character you seeking?
~Bony End of Story~
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Anatomist »

xxx wrong window -.-
~Bony End of Story~
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

I think I can fit you in. :)

I'll be replying to you last PM shortly, with a few queries.
Anatomist
Keeper
Keeper

Post by Anatomist »

So Raiko been missing for long time now, and im still looking for that nice GM to let me play out BtMoM, common! you know you want to run this! :D
~Bony End of Story~
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Raiko isn't really missing. He's been logging in fairly frequently (his last login was just a couple of days ago), but he hasn't posted in almost two months. I'm guessing he hasn't had time yet.

Unfortunately, I can't run BtMoM as:
1) I don't have it.
2) I'm running three games already, including the gargantuan Zombie Apocalypse, and I'm not insane enough to add another one - yet.
3) I'd like to experience it as a player before trying to run it myself.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
royya
Keeper
Keeper

Post by royya »

Same here ... I'm waiting for Raiko to resume the game.
"The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents."

Return to “Players Looking For Games”