Mildly experienced keeper looking to be player

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
eliasbloodmoon
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 14 years 5 months

Mildly experienced keeper looking to be player

Post by eliasbloodmoon »

I've played the percentile board game of CoC, but only as the keeper.

I've done forum role playing before, but never an official play by post game. I would prefer to do a 1920's game, though any era would be nice.

Thank you for any help and/or offers.
"Most people say I'm harsh. Most people say I need to lighten up on my research. Most people don't come home to find their family torn apart by an alien creature." Dr. Henry Walker on monster hunting.
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Re: Mildly experienced keeper looking to be player

Post by welsh »

I could use a few players for our CoC Wild West campaign- River of no Return. Lots of characters up for grabs.
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
Gaffer
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Gaffer »

Hey elias, welcome to the boards!

You might want to check out Mr. Zombiekiller's new post "The Life and Times of a St. Paul Yegg " in the "I'm Thinking of Running a Game" thread.
"Two in the head, you know he's dead." <heh>
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, Elias! I'd be glad to have you join either or both of my games. Zombie Apocalypse has been going on for over three years, and Chapter 5 started not that long ago. There are a handful of new pregenerated characters to choose from, and you can also create one or two characters of your own if you wish. The new characters require no prior knowledge of the first four chapters, and there isn't that much catching up needed for Chapter 5 so far. Zombie Apocalypse is intense and highly lethal modern-day survival horror, not the sort of traditional investigative horror you may be expecting (there's still some investigation, but much of your efforts would be devoted to simply staying alive), and it does not involve the Mythos as such, but it does have similar elements.

My other game, Space Oddity, started in April and is inspired by Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes (but with Mythosy twists). It's set in Philadelphia in 1969, and we're currently early in Chapter 1. There's still some room to squeeze in someone new. You could either create a new character, or you could take over an existing NPC or one of the abandoned PCs (though those options would require a little back reading).

You can also check the I'm Thinking of Running a Game board, as there are a couple of games that are going to start soon where you could join in at the beginning. There's a new Resident Evil game starting up that I'm going to be playing in.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep

Return to “Players Looking For Games”