Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
thewhatchamacallit
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Player looking to join a game

Post by thewhatchamacallit »

Anyone looking for another player :?: I'm green but eager. :D
If you can be strong at the worst of times; you'll be invincible in the best.
PrBatblind
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by PrBatblind »

Wellcome err... thewhatchamacallit!

I'm full with six constant players aboard the Orient-Express. I don't know if welsh is still in need of fresh meat, err, players for is Lure of the Nile or zombie stories. Most of the other campaign started just a few weeks ago, and I did not take the time to read them yet, so I don't know if they are still seeking players.

The best thing to do is to PM the respective keepers of the games you're wanting to join. Keepers won't necessarily read all the posts here.

I hope you'll find something. And even green, dare and try keeping something if you don't find room as a player! Most of us keepers started from scratch with PbP games here!

Cheers!
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by welsh »

Indeed, we need to set up a thread for new players.

Don't forget Raiko's At the Mountains of Madness campaign- a Cthulhu classic!
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
Woodwose
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 17 years 7 months

Post by Woodwose »

This is not directly linked to the topic. But, I was wondering, is there someone who have ever concluded/finished a CoC campaign played by forum? (keeper or player, here or on a other forum)
"a strange madness came upon him. He crept away and fled to the woods, unwilling that any should see his going. Into the forest he went, glad to lie hidden beneath the ash trees."
rylehNC
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 18 years 3 months

Post by rylehNC »

Woodwose wrote: This is not directly linked to the topic. But, I was wondering, is there someone who have ever concluded/finished a CoC campaign played by forum? (keeper or player, here or on a other forum)

Does a one-shot count? I played in a game at EN World called Flintlock and Tomahawk, set in colonial Massachusetts during the late 17th/early 18th century. Although it ended in a TPK, the Keeper did a good job with pacing. Another person hosted a Delta Green campaign in the same place, and managed to finish three stories and start two others. The Keeper of the latter is now running Pagan's Realm of Shadows at groovygamers.

I've managed to run a few games set in my 1950s campaign, both at the WotC site and (currently) EN World. It uses d20 Modern, but incorporates the Delta Green backstory, as well as that of the X-Files.
PrBatblind
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth

Post by PrBatblind »

Thanks for the link, rylehNC. I've never heard of groovygamers before. It seems a merry bunch of gamers, indeed!

Return to “Players Looking For Games”