Page 1 of 1

Looking for 1920s game

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:41 am
by Black Goat
Just wanted to say hello.

I'd be really interested in a 1920s game (sorry to Mr Handy - I don't think Zombie Apocalypse will be my cup of gore ;) ).

I recently acquired the boxed set of the 2nd edition, which I last played in the 1980s. Can't believe I ever let it out of my hands in the first place, but that's another story. Anyway, this means I'm not so familiar with any rules changes which would have taken place since (although, reading some of the threads, there don't seem to have been many).

Sometimes I'm really busy, sometimes I'm not (that's the nature of contract work) but I can usually guarantee to be online every day.

Please let me know when/where/how I can get involved. It would be so good to be actually playing again!

Thanks.

Re: Looking for 1920s game

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:06 pm
by Mr. Handy
That's all right, the zombies will just have to eat someone else. :) Welcome to the site, and I hope you find a good 1920s game to join. It's a shame you didn't get here before The Fungi From Yuggoth filled up, but you should ask to be put on the waiting list in case anyone drops out. I won't be able to start one in the foreseeable future, as I have my hands full with Zombie Apocalypse and Space Oddity (set in 1969). I do have an idea for an adventure set in New Jersey starting on October 30, 1938 (the night of the infamous War of the Worlds broadcast), but it'll be a very long time before I'll have a chance to run it.

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:09 pm
by Black Goat
Thanks for the welcome, Mr H. Hope you have a good time with the zombies - looks like a vigorous and well-run campaign.

Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:22 pm
by Mr. Handy
Thanks, and you're very welcome! Zombie Apocalypse is a lot of fun, but it's not everybody's style of game. I hope you have fun in some of the other games.

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:21 pm
by Black Goat
First, big respect to Lee for getting this up and running. Hope the job hunt goes just as quickly!

Just wanted to reiterate my desire to get involved with a 1920s game - I'll go and trawl the relevant section(s) now.

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:55 pm
by zielonobrody
I'll be starting something when I finish the Paper Chase, but that'll be no sooner then in a month. If Take Solo doesn't get back to me within a week, you can take over if you like. In the meantime don't go there ;) "We'll contact YOU." 8-)

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:36 pm
by Black Goat
Right you are. I'll watch the skies. ;)

Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:19 pm
by zielonobrody
Sorry Mate, my Investigator is back. I'll let you know when we finish. Good luck finging a game in the meantime :)