Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
c_a_turbulence
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Newb here

Post by c_a_turbulence »

Hi all.
I'm looking for a game to participate in. Whilst I'm very well read when it comes to RPG's and the Cthulhu mythos in general, I don't have too much experience playing them. In fact I have no experience playing anything over the 'net what so ever, so wouldn't know exactly where to start.

In my defence, I'll say I'm nice and wordy, so you'll get some good posts out of me. I'm not a retard, so don't expect too much stupidity, and I'm happy to play just about anything.
Dave Syrinx
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Re: Newb here

Post by Dave Syrinx »

Hello C A Turbulece!

I´m looking for someone to play an DEA/NYPD officer, Grant Bishop. Follow this link and you´ll know more.
About playing online: it´s pretty much as face to face. You just get more time to think about your actions.
The stats for Grant will be provided and you´ll be able to tweak them a bit. So, it´s just to jump in and play!
We use The Invisible Castle for dice rolls.
Further game information will be given, should you like to enter the game.
/Dave

PM me to apply!
TVblog
The soul trembles before emptiness and desires contact at any price. Doctor Glass

"It is invigorating, being asked personal questions." "Makes one feel desired." Luv (BR2049)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, c_a_turbulence! I'm playing in Syrinx's game The Dreaming Man, and it's great. If you decide to play Grant Bishop, you'll initially be teamed up with my character.

You might also enjoy the game I'm running, Zombie Apocalypse. All characters are pregenerated, so you don't need to worry about character creation. Chapter 4 will be starting in a couple of weeks, and about 50 new characters will be added. If you play one or more of them, you won't need to read any of the first three chapters; you could just pick your characters and start playing. The beginning of the chapter will be a sort of tutorial that will help new players get started.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

I am looking for someone to take over an Eskimo character in one of my Helluland threads if you are interested.

I'll send you a pm.

Or if an Eskimo dioesn't sound interesting enough you could play one of my blood thristy Vikings.

Pick a side!

Return to “Players Looking For Games”