Yet another game-seeking newbie!

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Tangerine
Acolyte
Acolyte
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Yet another game-seeking newbie!

Post by Tangerine »

Yet another game-seeking newbie! If there are keepers out there wanting a player, I'm willing to join - preferably classic CoC stuff.

..I have good creativity, can post at least three times a week (closer to once a day usually). I like long walks on the beach and am house-trained. I bite only when asked to... :roll: :D
"The whole world is crazy except thee and me, though sometimes I wonder about thee." - Grandmother Tangerine (dec.)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Yet another game-seeking newbie!

Post by Mr. Handy »

Zombie Apocalypse is always looking for new players if you're interested. It's modern survival horror and highly lethal. All characters are pregenerated, at least for now. You may take multiple characters, and in fact this is encouraged due to the high mortality rate (the zombies bite even when they're asked not to :twisted: ). Chapter 4 is starting in early January, and dozens of new characters will be available for you to choose from. No prior reading is required to play any of them.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Tangerine
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Tangerine »

Heh - even mosquitoes love the taste of my blood.

I'm in!
"The whole world is crazy except thee and me, though sometimes I wonder about thee." - Grandmother Tangerine (dec.)
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Great, welcome aboard! It'll be a few weeks before I post character sheets for the new characters; I'm still writing them up. Once I post them, you can look them over and pick your characters. It's normal for players to have three characters, but you're allowed a fourth if you really want to and if you have the time. The characters have their own secrets, which I'll PM you with once you've made your selections. While you don't have to know anything about the first three chapters, they're around if you want to read them. Chapters 1 and 2 are on another site, and you can find links to them in The Story So Far. Chapter 3 is in the Zombie Apocalypse forum on this site, and unlike the first two chapters, it has multiple threads. All of them are extremely long and addictive, so be warned. When Chapter 4 gets underway, you'll only be allowed to read IC threads if you have a character in them. This adds to the suspense and helps keep out of character knowledge separate. Even if you do have mulitple characters in different threads, you'll need to keep their knowledge separate.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Tangerine
Acolyte
Acolyte

Post by Tangerine »

No worries - I've already started reading the first couple of chapters. You're right about them being addictive - I started over 2 and a half hours ago and completely forgot about lunch :D

I'll keep an eye out for the character lists!

Return to “Players Looking For Games”