New players welcome on "Horror on the Orient Express"

Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
G-Returner
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

New players welcome on "Horror on the Orient Express"

Post by G-Returner »

Here's a copy/paste of my message in the other section, in the hopes of catching the attention of players who might have missed the original thread. Hope that's ok with the admins :)

I'd like to run a game of Horror on the Orient Express, the famous classic era campaign.

It is, in my opinion, the most exciting and fascinating of all the official Cthulhu campaigns, taking the investigators aboard the legendary train for an adventure full of mystery, intrigue, passion and... horror.

I have years of experience as a keeper and am ready to make this campaign an unforgettable gaming experience if enough players are interested. I expect players to keep a steady posting rhythm of roughly one post per day. This campaign is long and we will thus need to keep it steadily active in order to complete it. So if you don't feel you have enough free time to be able to post once per day most of the time, please let other people take the spot.

I'd like to have a team of 5-6 investigators. Most of them should be at least middle class, since the Orient Express was at the time the most luxurious train ever built, and lower class characters would have no business being on board. If someone doesn't know how to create a new character, I have plenty of pre-generated characters from the campaign book which I can assign you, although I would prefer brand new characters if you are able to make one.

Previous Call of Cthulhu experience isn't required, but be aware the success of this campaign relies in part on good role playing. So you need to be ready to immerse yourself into your character. If you get the chance to see it, I recommend the Sydney Lumet murder mystery film "Murder on the Orient Express", which will provide you with a good feel of what the Orient Express was like.

The game will start as soon as we have a team of investigators ready.

If you are interested, sign up here: http://www.callofcthulhu.org.uk/viewtop ... =39&t=1609

Return to “Players Looking For Games”