Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
Sowelu
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years

Been away for a While, any games on?

Post by Sowelu »

Ideally I'd like to find a "Classic" steam punk era game that's fairly active
but until Beyond the mansion Gets going again anything will do fine, i have a LOT of time to kill so it wont be a problem at all to commit to two games
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Been away for a While, any games on?

Post by Mr. Handy »

The only sort-of steampunk game on here that I know of was Society of Heroic Gentlemen (Gaslight era) run by Carcosannoble, but it died out some time ago.

Zombie Apocalypse still has room for more players. There are a few characters added at the start of Chapter 3 who are still available, though there'd still be some catching up for them and Chapter 3 will be over in a month or so. Chapter 4 will be starting this fall, however (probably in November) with a whole lot of brand new characters that require no prior reading.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Sowelu
Initiate
Initiate
Registered for: 16 years

Post by Sowelu »

Well ill be able to post the first two weeks of November, but on the third i will be in Tasmania "Centering myself with nature" -_-
lol

It sounds good though, can never go wrong with Zombies
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

Great to hear! It won't be a problem if you have to leave for a week and I run your characters as NPCs during that time, or if you delay joining for a week. I'm not sure exactly when Chapter 4 will start, but keep your eye on the forum. Zombie Apocalypse is as much fun as it sounds like, both to play and to be a Keeper. It's been going for over two years now. If you want to catch up on the backstory, the links under The Story So Far... lead to the IC threads for the first two chapters. It is a lot of reading, and you don't need to read any of it if you don't want to unless you want to play one of the characters introduced in those chapters - and there aren't many of them still alive.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
Raiko
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Raiko »

I’m thinking of starting a Gaslight Era game, but as there doesn’t seem too much interest in a Gaslight Era game – I’ve outlined my planned adventure – and the follow on Globe Trotting campaign a little more. I’ve also explained how it could be run as a Fantasy, Age of Sail or Classic Era game instead – if potential players prefer.

Regardless of setting / Era the main campaign will involve a voyage/expedition to the mythical Skull Island (King Kong’s island). There won’t be a giant ape there though...

The initial one-shot adventure will involve a ‘haunted structure,’ regardless of era. It may or may not be directly linked into the follow on campaign, but it will serve to get the initial set of characters together.

The recruitment / discussion thread for one shot adventure – and the follow on campaign is here.

Return to “Players Looking For Games”