Please post here if you are interested in playing in a game here on Play@YSDC
JeXus
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Looking for a good game

Post by JeXus »

Hey keepers,

I'm looking a great CoC game. I'm familiar with CoC v5.6. This is my first play by post game with CoC, although I have done some Vampire. I've read a lot of scenarios (I run my own rl-CoC game) but that shouldn't interfere with my character's knowledge.

Let me know if there's an opening somewhere!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Re: Looking for a good game

Post by Mr. Handy »

Welcome, JeXus! Zombie Apocalypse still has a bit more room left. All of the characters are pregenerated, and if you choose characters that were added at the start of Chapter 3 you won't have too much catching up to do. There are still a handful of them left, and there will be many more new characters when Chapter 4 starts months from now.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
JeXus
Layman
Layman
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Post by JeXus »

Sounds good, count me in, I'll start reading everything and pick a character!
Mr. Handy
Admin
Admin
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Post by Mr. Handy »

You can actually pick multiple characters, which I recommend as this game is very lethal. Three characters is standard, and four is the maximum, but there aren't too many new characters left and you might want to wait for the new characters before taking a full quota anyway. Keep in mind that the only IC threads you are supposed to read are the ones that your characters are in or have been in. You can find the thread histories for each character at the top of the Locations thread. The Character Sheets thread has the stats for each character and lets you know who's still available.

Of the new characters for Chapter 3, there are only two available in the Over section: Dr. Bernard Smith and Lucy Armstrong. However, they won't have much to do besides talk until Chapter 4 starts. There are no new characters in Under at this time. Through still has some left. You may choose from Airman Greg Applebee, Amanda Deeds, Dr. Dale Owens, and Ernest Granger. All of their players have long since abandoned them and haven't logged on in months. I'm also considering making Joe Soarez available, as his player never started playing.

Once you've made your selections, post them in the Character Selection and Discussion thread. Then I'll send you their secrets. Once you've read them and the parts of Chapter 3 your characters have been in, you may start posting in their current IC threads.
Doctor Who/CoC Campaign:
(viewforum.php?f=176)The Terror Out of Time
(viewforum.php?f=191)]The Ninth Planet
The Shadow Over Dunwich
The Brotherhood of Death
The Horror in the Blackout
The Masque of Nyarlathotep
welsh
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Son of Yog-Sothoth
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

Post by welsh »

If you want a game with lots of violence and action- zombie apoc for sure.

If you want a more detailed mystery at a more gentle pace- then go for Lure of the Nile.
http://www.nma-fallout.com

One man's meat may very well be another man's person-
- Anonymous Cannibal
DSIGFUSS
Keeper
Keeper
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Post by DSIGFUSS »

pm sent

Return to “Players Looking For Games”