Page 1 of 1

In need of my first game

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:58 am
by TakeSolo
I'm in need of a first game. I'd really like to start as soon as possible. I'm excited to play. I've played keeper on a live game, but never played a game online so I am really interested to see how it works :)

Will anyone take me in?

Re: In need of my first game

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:56 pm
by zielonobrody
The Condemned would surely appreciate your input. It's a rather slowly moving game at the moment, but check it out. We need some more people. Contact the Keeper if you like it. It's in the Classic games section.

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:12 pm
by paradys
new york baby in the pulp section is after new players but i need a serious commitment to play. you can read the Brooklyn Eagle thread to see if you'd like to take over one of the characters there. i started up the thread for a couple of newbies only to have them disappear, so it should be very easy to get into straight away

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:56 pm
by Mr. Handy
Zombie Apocalypse in the modern section still has openings for new players. Chapter 3 started a few months ago, but if you take only characters that were introduced in this chapter, it won't take too long to catch up. I may also be adding a few characters before too much longer, and there will be many more to choose from once Chapter 4 begins later this year.

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:05 pm
by TakeSolo
I sent a message to the keeper of the Condemned.

Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:37 pm
by welsh
I could use a character in Lure. A tourist at Giza notices something strange at night.

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:57 pm
by TakeSolo
I just joined on the Condemned. :)